You live in his district? You actually know people who voted for this guy? And they are living out there in the open among normal people?
Some of these are pretty decent. I like the tax receipts one especially. The only EU condemnation I agree with him on is the Homeschooling thing.
Another one hungering for a swift punch to the face. Imagine that, an asshole Republican, throwing his fecal waste at the wall, and hoping something sticks. What an ignorant, typical display. Thank FSM this POS is not going to be polluting the halls of Congress any longer.
I guess I was thinking more along the lines as a piece on Waxman and all he has done while in Congress, just for a change of pace.
I like to see him go out in flames.
There are a lot of Congressmen who owe the American people a lot of money they wasted on these assholes salaries and benefits.
Stockman may well be on his way to prison … he’s still under investigation by a Federal grand jury.
FSM? Flying Spaghetti Monster?
I feel for anyone with a conscience that lives in Texas. The rest who elect pricks like this can go fuck themselves.
Oh no. We know how that’ll turn out, don’t we?
Indeed!