Discussion: Dems Cry Foul On Reports Comey Didn't Want To Call Out Russia During Election

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll have some Democrats apologizing for this soon enough.

And now here is this.

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

This spring, a group of computer scientists set out to determine whether hackers were interfering with the Trump campaign. They found something they weren’t expecting.

29 Likes

Like it or not, Comey needs to come out and explain his thought process. No more hiding. For better or worse, we all need to know what the hell is going on in the FBI.

He’s caused them untold institutional damage at this point.

26 Likes

This story has legs.

11 Likes

It’s been obvious from a smell-test standpoint for months, and the hard evidence is growing. In the matter of Russian manipulation of a U.S. election, Trump is dirty. This is absolutely outrageous. I won’t say what laws it violates, not having the expertise, but Jesus Christ Almighty it’s an absolute disgrace and betrayal from the most immoral, amoral creature we’ve ever seen in our public life including Richard Nixon and Joseph McCarthy.

40 Likes

Chiselin’ Trump hires only the best—and prettiest—servers at all of his restaurants.

3 Likes

Dude.

14 Likes

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

Hey, it’s out there; it would be irresponsible not to speculate.

20 Likes

:scream:

4 Likes

One thing that dosen’t normally happen in situations like this,is there are usually other people involved etc ,etc.this baby is all Comeys.He didn’t even call 911 for help he delivered this one all by himself.

BTW:For Clintons Email server:

“An ethics complaint has been filed against Representative Jason Chaffetz for releasing information provided to him in a letter from FBI Director James Comey.”

27 Likes

Do you have a link?

1 Like

I don’t know what is more disturbing: that Comey has acted like a bloody idiot or a partisan hack, that Trump is most likely a Russian puppet and that we have the evidence, or that the FBI leaks like a sieve from its politically motivated middle levels. I almost pity Comey, it must be a very difficult position to be in caught between Congressional Republicans and the right wingers in the agency, but he was obligated to deal with it…and not in a way that compromises the election.

11 Likes

Sorry to see that Director Comey allowed the Republicans in Congress to intimidate him. He could take some lessons in courage and resolve from Sec. Clinton.

32 Likes

Thank god they are finally crying foul on this. Comey has influenced the election by refusing to tell us about the Russians.

So that’s twice he’s done this. Three times counting both times he laid innuendos about Hillary out there unbidden.

I hope this gets around although the article is pretty damn technical so its not a three sentence sell to the public.

19 Likes

Trump Campaign:

“Enough about email already! Can we just get back to talking about sexual assaults? Please…?

25 Likes

I fear the Russia/Trump issue is not something that will matter at this late date. Especially if it is only alternative news sites banging that drum. Comey sure is not going to talk about it.

The GOP got what they wanted. Nothing short of video of Trump in a manage-a-trios with a 12 year old boy and a ferret will knock this Clinton email ‘scandal’ off of the front page before election day. The GOP will beat this to death.

Sadly, if Trump wins, he will be quickly replaced, voluntarily or otherwise, by President Pence. A real piece of work and someone with a RWNJ agenda that the GOP would gladly embrace. He is much, much more evil than the buffoon Trump. God help usif that comes to pass.

4 Likes

Ralph et al ,FYI

3 Likes

Yah, see the link I posted.

It is getting a whole lot creepier.

7 Likes

should have read the thread from the first comment and then I would have not repeated what geo had already posted at the very beginning.

Sorry. hahahaha I’m just excited to see this finally see the light of day in a big way.

5 Likes