Discussion: Democrats Want Probe Of Politicized Hiring Claims At DOJ

Filed under “Scoffed at and Ignored.”

If you think these people are going to allow any oversight of their activities to counter Global Browning, then you haven’t been paying attention.

2 Likes

Until the Democrats regain control of Congress, the Trump regime and its GOP lackeys won’t lift a finger to stop their ongoing looting and partisan distruction of our government.

2 Likes

You mean, until democrats regain control of congress? Or are you saying something about the current GOP’s inability to govern?

1 Like

Whoops! Fixed.

1 Like

Apparently the comments system broke because of the news and the primaries.

Now with reference to Greg Pence’s primary win in the Indiana 6th district…this is red Indiana and it lies just over the border from my old family farm in Ohio. it’s just a bare 6 miles to the west. Which gives you the flavor of where I grew up and no longer live. The area is a hot bed for the KKK and the folks that live there LOVE trump…even those who don’t like the KKK love trump. John Boehner when he was in Congress didn’t even have any opposition. In election after election the local democrats didn’t bother to even try to offer a candidate.

1 Like

It seems every Election Night, it is a wait for hours for the comments to open. I don’t understand what the issue is.

1 Like