Discussion: Dem Senator: No, My Daughter Doesn't Think Biden Is 'Creepy'

Discussion for article #231909

“I could hear him,” he told Wallace. “He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how when he was sworn in and his own daughter Ashley was 13, she felt awkward and uncomfortable.”

But…but…he was declared “Creepy Uncle Joe” here. Obviously just another liberal sexist in denial.

17 Likes

What? No link to the sleazy, stupid “opinion” piece on TPM that labeled our Vice President a “lecher”?

Come on, Josh. Apologize and move on. You know you really want to.

14 Likes

I have to admit after last week’s cluster of an article on this subject, I never expected to see anything that wasn’t trying to legitimize it on here.

3 Likes

“I could hear him,” he told Wallace. “He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how when he was sworn in and his own daughter Ashley was 13, she felt awkward and uncomfortable. He was encouraging her about how to get through a day with lots of cameras and lots of folks watching.”

“He was being Joe,” he added. “He was being thoughtful, and he was being sweet.”

Makes the ugly insinuations against him seem … dirty.

12 Likes

It’s a sad day when Fox News and TPM had the same ridiculous story line, although at least TPM tries to rectify it somewhat here.

1 Like

She may have wished to be left alone, it sure looked that way, but I believe Coons about Biden having known his kids all their lives, because that’s a real Delaware thing. The Wilmington area is like this huge village where everybody knows just about everybody else. Retail politics is the norm and unless you’re agoraphobic you’ve probably had a chance to meet and talk with everyone politically active from the top on down if you live there.

5 Likes

Why are we seeing another article on TPM about Joe Biden and this meme about his creepiness? Are you trying to justify the first stupid article? Did you ever think that Fox’s question could have been a result of that first article?

3 Likes

after all the comment outrage from that last article (my own included) it’s good to see TPM at least post this follow-up article.

3 Likes

TPM…the saying is “when you find yourself in a hole”…I think you know the rest. Biden is NOT creepy. You can join the folks wanting to make him out to be if you like but in the end the only folks we will see as creeps are at FOX and TPM. Please stop this. Have one of your guys write a short clarification ( post it here ) of your position and drop the shovel.

4 Likes

I read the original TPM article well after the comments on the public side (here) were made. I thought it a very strange opinionated piece for TPM. The piece verged on the hateful toward Biden and it was, in tone, something I’d more expect to come from Redstate and not the place I think of as my usual source for political doings. I am still proud to be a Prime member.

3 Likes

I stand by my original opinion . . .

~OGD~

There is no rectification in this article. Merely repeating what is an asburd insinuation causes so much more damage than adding her father’s comments at the very end could ever rectify.

This whole thing smells like a Rovian dirty trick. The first article, besides being poorly written and complete nonsense, was merely to plant the seeds for these further baseless accusations. And sure enough, here is TPM with the follow up, which means you can probably expect to see some article accusing Biden of being a molester to be floated about once a month or so until the primary is over.

And I will add, since there is absolutely nothing news worthy here…a response to a baseless accusation…the mere fact that TPM is running it is a good indicator that somebody is already on the GOP secret payroll.

3 Likes

Cue the Twilight Zone theme . . .

~OGD~

Oh for Pete sake, give this a rest. To a 13 years old anyone older than 20 getting too close to her face is “creepy”. It doesn’t matter who he or she is.

2 Likes

Hey, where’s the video of Maggie reacting in revulsion as TPM writer Alana and libelous TPM editor Nona explain to Maggie that she must flee from Joe and denounce him for lechery and sexual harassment and denounce her father for enabling the serial pervert?

Strike the enemy down on the floor and step on him with a foot!
Long live the ick terror!
Those who are against Editor Nona will have their dog skulls smashed into pieces!

2 Likes

DemONRAt liBtards IN deNIAL. CLearLY biDen is TRYING to LOOK dowN her bLOUSE!!!11!!!one!1!!!1!!!

5 Likes

Filthy infiltrator! You are a dog-skin full of lies. Comrade Joe is drugging her with glorious hypodermic needle in his right hand.

1 Like

TBH, nearly all the opinion pieces here lately have been cringe-worthy.

3 Likes

News oddity: an explanation after an apparently embarrassing episode that makes perfect sense.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available