Discussion: Delta Hits Back At Ann Coulter: Your Insults Are 'Unacceptable'

How to know you’ve hit rock bottom: major U.S. airlines find your treatment of them unacceptable.

14 Likes

Ann Coulter flies coach? Hmmmm.

4 Likes

Isn’t Mann Coulter always bitching about the nanny state? Sounds like she needs a nanny when out in public.

3 Likes

The professional throat model was obviously running a little low on his high-dose testosterone blockers.
Antiandrogen withdrawals can be a real bitch, especially if one is typically an androgynous (rhymes with runt).

1 Like

I just realized she didn’t get bumped from the flight, didn’t get moved to a lesser (non-extra legroom seat). They only made her move from the aisle to the window seat on the other side of the same row. A total of three seats over. And she had originally booked a window seat anyway and only switched to an aisle seat at the last minute. She’s the whiniest of precious fragile snowflakes.

3 Likes

yeah. Flies coach but somehow finding her flight cost 10K worth of her time.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Perfect. Fair and balanced. Wish I’d a thought of that.

You poor little dear.

2 Likes

Truly one of the most preeminent of the GOP: Special Victims Unit.

5 Likes

SeatGuru.com

I had read another article that stated they never actually moved her at all. After she complained during the seating process, they returned everyone to their original seats. So she continued her temper tantrum long after they returned her to her seat, and after offered to reimburse her for the $30 charge.

2 Likes

Is there anyone better at getting their name in the news? No matter what the issue?
Okay, Agent Orange, maybe.

1 Like

Maybe next time they will beat the crap out of her. Then she can write another book about it.

2 Likes

such a special snowflake

1 Like

It’s amazing how she takes this kind of action over a temporary mixup in seating on a single flight, but will defend a healthcare system that would allow insurance companies to kick paying customers out of their plans when they get sick.

And I’m no stranger to crazy airliner antics. But she took a picture of the woman who got placed in her special seat and proceeded to make fun of her. That woman was as innocent as Coulter was in all of this.

2 Likes

For people who spend an inordinate amount of time grousing about victims, the wingnuts sure do whine a lot: these people assume the victim position at every opportunity. Bend over and grab your ankles, Ann.

1 Like

Can we all just agree that Anne Coulter is a terrible human being and never speak of her again?

9 Likes

YES.

And no more pictures either.

2 Likes