Discussion: Death Toll Rises To 18 From Storms Throughout Southeast

Discussion for article #244129

God must surely hate these people, to smite them so on his son’s b-day

1 Like

I find it sadly ironic that areas of bedrock conservatism, those that would deny climate change the most are also the ones being most effected by it.

2 Likes

The ones who have been most affected will not have had a strong faith… so can be discounted in the Gawd’s Will / Gawd’s Plan category of ‘Why Me?’… doncha know?

3 Likes

Has Pat Robertson or any number of the Fundie media loons blamed this all on same-sex marriage yet? (This is undoubtedly a gay-weather event, huh?) If not…in 3…2…

"Yew’ ar’ bein’ punished for yur’ iniquities! Praise the Lord!"
Sorry Texass’… The Big Guy does love his ‘weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth’…so …You apparently have the most true Jeebus believers and, ergo, YOU must be punished the most today so Gawwd’ can get the most bang for His buck! (so to speak)

Oh Texas! Thou’ art truly fuked it appears. "Stand back…looks like the system is getting bigger and it’s bound to blow! Looks like the worst is yet to … (**Don’t do it!) come?" Wheew’!

BTW: I’m always baffled by the person (I just saw this played out as it inevitably is in these horrid disasters.) who faces the camera in front of devastated homes and lives and says, as always happens, “The Lord was with us. It was a miracle. We felt His hand protecting us.” WTF??? They don’t see the irony in that? More than a dozen of their neighbors dead, hundreds of homes damaged and destroyed…etc. and somehow an omnipotent God protected YOU??? Neighbors were heathens huh? Got what they deserved? … Mysterious ways indeed! YOU should wonder why he didn’t stop the tornado in its tracks!

2 Likes

Hmmmm…

Five people (?) degrade themselves at TPM

Hmmmm…

You and four of your hypocritical con trollscum brethren have arrived, huh? No need to apologize, Junior.

3 Likes

Infrastructure: its a beautiful thing.

1 Like

We just got about 2’ of snow in the SW Colorado. I’ve been shoveling and plowing for days. Christmas day was a whiteout basically and there were some major multiple car accidents.
I think we already have more snow in the beginning of this season than we’ve had altogether in the last few. Not to mention it’s buttcold, almost zero every night.

I heard the east coast was having unseasonal warmth? This climate change deal is crazy and somewhat unpredictable. Best we all prepare for extremes, it’s the new fear coming down the pike.

Triollscum?

Hell I didn’t post a picture of a masturbating weatherman. You however did without regard to the ages, sex, religious beliefs, political affiliation of any of the victims. You are a despicable piece of shit.