Discussion: DC Mayor: I Got Through To The 'Reality Star In WH' To Cancel Military Parade

2 Likes

Ka-Pow!
“Bite me Fanboy”

29 Likes

A black woman taking credit for POTUS’s very big, very strong, very powerful decision? Hooooo boy, that’ll go over smoothly!

56 Likes

Too funny! Sit down, Donnie.

24 Likes

Ha!

When black, female mayors are striking back at you, with malice, you’re officially done, Donny.

Hahahahha

31 Likes

More and more, each in his or her own way, people are showing they’ve just had enough of this shit.

59 Likes

She iced him.

27 Likes

Trump apparently still doesn’t understand that “no parade” is a perfectly acceptable outcome for everyone but him and his staff.

30 Likes

If this keeps up, he’ll have to ask Kelly to extend “executive time” through lunch to keep up with the response tweets.

13 Likes

Go, Mayor Bowser! Speak truth to morons!

10 Likes

Orange burns are the best…

4 Likes

the reality star in the White House

The mayor did not even have the respect to call King Donald I the president. I’m sure Huckabee Sanders will comment on her lack of civility.

26 Likes

I’m still hoping for more of Reverend Timmons

25 Likes

Parade Cancelled

36 Likes

The *‘sit your ass down’*edness of this picture will never (pardon the phrase) be trumped.

13 Likes

Breaking News: Respect For Fat Nixon Takes a Severe Nosedive!

16 Likes

Brava, Mayor Bowser. Now, if she could only teach Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to perform this trick. I’m over the moon that this stupid parade has been cancelled; I really don’t want to live in the Soviet Union. Trump takes his ball and goes home…also good.

27 Likes

This was at a time, a brief window at best, when the occupant to be was still capable of being told to shut up and sit down.

11 Likes

We are all struck by the stark differences between Obama and Trump. Can you imagine what POC are thinking and feeling since this moron and his evil administration were installed?!!

8 Likes

He’s going to go poo-slinging orangutan crazy over this one: a black woman executive not subject to his whims?

Cuh-RAY-zee.

12 Likes