Discussion: David Duke Praises Trump For Remarks Defending Pro-Confederate Protesters

Thank you David Duke for making it clear to the world who donnie is talking to.

6 Likes

Word!

2 Likes

I wonder at what point the ā€œgeneralsā€ in the administration, the so-called adults, the ones who once wore the uniform that fought the Confederacy and the Nazis, will look at themselves in the mirror and say, ā€œEnough?ā€ If ever.

1 Like

So glad you keep Tweeting your support for Donald Trump, Mr. Duke. Keep up the good work. Exercise your constitutional right to its fullest! And get your friend Richard Spencer to join in, too. Our beloved Trump needs all the help and love he can get in his time of trial.
I think Donald Trump has sunk to a level so low that every American can now respectfully address him as ā€œPresident Assholeā€.
And believe me, heā€™ll sink even lower.

3 Likes

Trump is quickly on his way to sub 30% pollingā€¦ differentiating slavers and Nazis was the worst thing he could have doneā€¦ because they represent the same thing.

Evil has many names and faces but one spirit. Dividing that down is always an act of deception.

2 Likes

But those fucking emails, bitchez!!!

3 Likes

Nazis and white supremacists are people too, ya know.
And Donnie has made it his ā€˜personal causeā€™ to ensure that these alt right groups have an advocate in the White House.

1 Like

I get what youā€™re saying, and I hope Duke eventually dies a slow, very painful death, but I think itā€™s actually good he keeps approvingly quoting Trump. Especially on camera as he did in Charlottesville. It keeps the spotlight on these maggots.

John Kelly really looks good right now, doesnā€™t he? It was pretty damned funny a little while back when the clueless media actually thought he would make a fucking difference as far as Trump is concerned. And just like everyone else around Trump, he has proven himself to have no decency or self-respect whatsoever.

7 Likes

Heā€™s had almost as much cosmetic surgery as Ivankadonk and Melanoma combined. Which means David Duke is about 97% silicone, so thatā€™s probably why heā€™s lasted long past his expiration date.

1 Like

David Duke is essentially claiming that Trump is with him and his White Supremacists

Trumpā€™s abject failure to pointedly distance himself from this toxic ideological dumpster fire - speaks volumes

TRUMP is without a doubt, determined to demolish virtually everything that this country has sought to stand for 240+ years

Who in their right mind would have thought there would ever be a ā€¦

White Supremacists / Nazi sympathizer President?

3 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m getting officially afraid of what might happen if Trump is impeached (for any reason). Seriously, these guys are armed to the hilt. They would be thrilled to use their guns to stand up for their man.

Thanks Ryan, McConnell, Limbaugh, the NRA and all of you chicken-hawk patriots! Your fucking greed is bringing our country to the brink of civil war country. Happy now?

4 Likes

David Duke is fantasizing about getting a cabinet position

I agree, notwithstanding that Mike Pence as a President would be a difficult time; the present circumstances are an abomination.

1 Like

If Pence escapes Mueller and his investigation to take Trumpā€™s place, thatā€™s all heā€™ll be - a place holder.

He will be toothless.

1 Like

Rick Wilson:

"Apparently I just missed the presser where Trump became Presidency of the Confederacy. "

Great twitter thread at Joy Reid:

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid

2 Likes

ā€œI remember all of those warm, wonderful childrenā€™s stories my mother would read to be before I went beddy-byeā€, said Donald Trump wistfully. ā€œClassics like:
ā€˜The Velveteen Naziā€™
ā€˜See Adolf Runā€™
ā€˜Aliceā€™s Adventures in Berchtesgadenā€™
ā€˜The Lion, The Witch, and the Luftwaffeā€™
ā€˜The Bobbsey Twins Go To Treblinkaā€™
Misty, water-colored memories,ā€ he sighed, as he thought of new ways to offend the minds of the world.

1 Like

Democratic leaders say Donald Trumpā€™s inflammatory press conference Tuesday makes the choice clear: The president either sympathizes with Nazis, or he views them as part of his political base.

ā€œWhat he said today is clearly what he really believes, and thatā€™s just disgusting,ā€ said Jason Kander, a former Senate candidate and rising star in the Democratic Party. ā€œThe president is either a white supremacist or a coward afraid of disappointing white supremacists.ā€

ā€œEither way, he is a disgrace.ā€

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article167373822.html#storylink=cpy

4 Likes

Which would be fine, but beside the point, I think. Trump is a combination of evil and idiocy the damage from which will damage us exponentially. Removing that danger is the first order mission. The troubles to come will be what they will be.

You know, in hindsight, this meltdown was foreseeable. We know Trump will never, ever accept responsibility or admit to being wrong. So I was thinking he was going to find a scapegoat to throw under the bus. But, evidently, that wasnā€™t possible so he had to double and triple down on his abhorrent remarks from Saturday.

I find it hard to believe he recovers from this.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available