Discussion: Dana Loesch Turns To FBI After Anonymous Troll Depicts Her Grisly Gun Death

I, of course, do not wish Ms. Loesch any ill will…

That said, the bitch gave up any right to complain about her treatment the moment she first jumped on the “Ammosexual” bandwagon and swore allegiance to the crazy of the TeaBaggers…

You and I have very different experiences.

But then, I never tell them I’m Christian.

Oh my Sweet fuckin’ jeebuz…

Feature, not bug haha.

Unreal. “We probably can’t get away with teaching them all of it wrong, so let’s just not teach it to them at all.”

Dana, Are you as safe with a gun as the guy in Washington State who shot himself in the nuts when he burst into an apartment to save a woman from the Mexicans he claimed were hiding in the trees plotting to rob him and steal his pickup? He wasn’t high on Jesus like you are but he WAS high on meth.

Signed
A. Neil Retentive

1 Like

Loesch is a venom-fueled hatebot and vile spitebag. She’s a serial liar who, when caught (and that happens frequently), never apologizes or retracts…like Fiorina, she usually doubles down and her low/no info sheople followers bleat their devotion and acceptance.
She’s heaped hate and bile on Muslims, gay men and women, African Americans, the poor…etc. and she deserves all the bad karma that comes her way.

To hell with her___ Sorry Dana, both karma and you are bitches. Nuzzle your gun and man up.

1 Like

You must be new. Welcome to the internet!

Hi Dana, Would you please buy a couple dozen boxes of ammo and make a donation of $10,000 to the NRA in my name?

Signed
Fonda Peters

1 Like

Thou shall not kill.

• Jesus Christ
3 Likes

@jw1

It only becomes cleavage when she wears the armor-plated push up bra

1 Like

How is this a death threat?

It seems to me that this is protected speech in the category of political parody or satire.

Never heard of her

Gunsters say that if people know you have a gun you are safer. Unless you publish the fact they have a gun in the paper, then you are a target. Make up your f**king minds … one or the other, NOT BOTH!

Insana Dana has a gun, probably dozens, she is as safe as if she was in her mother’s arms.

I think she has a problem with freedom of expression.

Oh probably… still doesn’t explain why she feels compelled to get more ammunition and/or guns. What? Does she think buying silver bullets will prevent her from killing herself?

The First Amendment always makes the gun nuts a little crazy. Maybe their moms liked their siblings best, and being second to the first always reminds them of that.

No need for the FBI, I’m sure they’ll tell her that parody is protected under The Constitution.

It’s in that Amendment that’s directly before the one they all worship.

Not even if it is a puppy, though they can take care of themselves:

[Florida] Man trying to shoot seven puppies shot by puppy instead

37-year-old Jerry Bradford, of Pensacola, Florida couldn’t find homes for his 3-month-old shepherd-mix puppies. So he decided the best course of action was to kill the seven puppies by shooting them in the head.

Bradford was holding two of the puppies, one in his arms the other in his left hand, when one of the dogs put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber handgun Bradford was using.

The gun discharged and Bradford was shot in the wrist. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.

A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross? It’s like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant. — Bill Hicks

1 Like

I I am going to pursue this to the fullest extent.

If by “fullest extent” you mean as to whip up the ammosexuals as much as possible and scream for attention, sure.

Why you are posturing that you are going to waste law enforcement resources and tax payer money over your cry for attention and gun-fetishist cause… I don’t know because there is nothing for KE to investigate.

Oh wait, is she inadvertently trying to make the case the government should be rooting out possible gun owners who post post online?

If so that’s some pretty rich irony.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available