Discussion: Dana Loesch Turns To FBI After Anonymous Troll Depicts Her Grisly Gun Death

Discussion for article #241135

1 Like

She saw the doctored video and her eyes turned into dollar signs.

29 Likes

Umm…I’m pretty sure this woman has a gun. Why is she afraid?

24 Likes

What happens if people like ‘I.L. Kutchakakoff’ and ‘Shitza Brick,’ tweet bad things about her? Will she be making donations in their names too?

And what happens if 100,000 ‘mean tweets’ come in about her? Can Dana afford 100,000 boxes of ammo?

10 Likes

I think the writers and illustrators at South Park have depicted the insanely gruesome death of about a thousand well known persons over the years. She doesn’t have a case.

18 Likes

The video is made-up, fake.

However the statistic that she is more likely to shoot herself in the head because she had a bad day or was cleaning her gun when oops, is more likely than warding off or shooting a bad guy is 100% fact.

29 Likes

With the NRA’s tactics it would not surprise me at all if they are doing this to pump up the gun nuts even further. An NRA “false flag” if ever there was.

6 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwww. She’ll be OK---------she’s got a gold cleavage cross to protect her…

15 Likes

Just between you and me. this is hilarious.

If I was Adelsbach, I’d make a video showing Loesch’s pugnacious tweets, then the altered video then a video showing Loesch morphing into a crying baby. Finally, I’d start laughing and tell her I’d see her in court.

5 Likes

I’m sure she has Kim Jong-un’s full support.

3 Likes

Is she this excitable when someone is murdered with a legally purchased handgun? No?

What it the person is not a gangbanger and white? No? How about if it’s a puppydog cute kid? Still no?

14 Likes

Didn’t the Good Guy with a Gun show up in Texas a couple days ago? He tried to stop a carjacking and ended up completely missing the thieves but shooting the victim in the head before running away.

13 Likes

He was a collaborator.

The only thing stopping a bad flash graphic designer, is a flash good graphic designer.

6 Likes

What happens if Loesch’s concealed piece is stolen at gunpoint like that guy in Oregon last year? Will she be doing a commercial for the NRA about that?

2 Likes

So she felt so extremely threatened by an altered video showing herself shooting herself in the head that she purchased another gun? Why? To protect herself from herself?

If somebody wants to shoot her they will do so no matter how many boxes of ammo she’s lugging around.

The pieces was offensive but it was by no means a threat. What is absurd is what passes for logic among gun nuts.

7 Likes

Of course. Once a gun nutter always a gun nutter. Needz MoRe GUUNNNZZZZZ!!!

1 Like

It is a standard gun nut rhetorical practice to post (occasionally graphic) speculations about gun control advocates becoming victims of violent crime. And crap like, “why don’t you put a sign outside your house calling it a gun free zone” with the implication that doing so would make yourself a target.

So I see this as chickens coming home to roost.

7 Likes

Good guy with a gun:

Houston police say that an armed man’s attempt to stop a carjacking went terribly wrong on Saturday night when he shot the vehicle’s owner in the head, then fled the scene.
According to KHOU Channel 11 News, the shooting took place around 11:15 p.m. at a Valero gas station in north Houston.
Police officials say that two men jumped the owner of a Chevrolet pickup truck and absconded with his vehicle.
As the men struggled with the car-owner, a passerby produced a gun and fired multiple shots, missing the thieves but striking the victim in the head.
The shooter quickly gathered up his shell casings from the pavement and fled the scene.
The injured man was rushed to a nearby hospital where he is currently in stable condition.

11 Likes

Will Josh keep a running tally of how many days pass before the FBI does anything besides laugh? Or is this just going to drop through the cracks?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available