Discussion: Cuomo: I Don't Know Enough About Ebola To Comment On It (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #229070

Funny in respect to how all the Republicans seem to know all about it…

4 Likes

That hasn’t stop the Republicans.

3 Likes

Who will be the first GOP talking head to level criticism at Mr. Cuomo for not fear mongering?

1 Like

IOKIYNAR.

I think.

Sleezeball doesn’t give a shit about public health. He’s trying to figure out which know-nothing stance positions him best for a 2016 run. And the most ridiculous part of all is that he’s already completely and permanently out of the running and doesn’t realize it.

2 Likes

Ignorance never stopped a conservo from spouting off on any matter.

[quote=“borisjimbo, post:7, topic:11921, full:true”]
Ignorance never stopped a conservo from spouting off on any matter. [/quote] And then blaming Obama for their collective, intentional ignorance.

Better than Rand Paul saying it is highly contagious just being around a person with early symptoms. Even his own father said he didn’t know what he was talking about.

I love that Mark Halperin, who I am sure knows even less about Ebola than Cuomo decided to ask that question. LOL

Is there a reported case of Ebola in New York? Even then, the governor’s opinion would matter little.

If there is not a reported case of Ebola in New York, this interview is not newsworthy. You would do better chasing down Governor Rick Perry for an interview.

Good response by Cuomo, however.

1 Like

That’s probably the most intelligent thing I’ve ever heard a politician say on any subject.