"So the meeting was never set. I’m still looking forward to meeting with the President.”
DT told April Ryan to take care of it, so everything’s good to go.
So, I thought the orange shitgibbon only had the “best” people working for him. This is just another example of how his “best” of anything isn’t really even very good. Sad.
And so this is an outright lie. Completely made up.
“I actually thought I had a meeting with Congressman Cummings and he was
all excited, and then he said, ‘Oh, I can’t move, it might be bad for
me politically. I can’t have that meeting,’” Trump said.
I get really frustrated at reading a story about what Trump or his spokesperson said, then having to check 2 or 3 sources to find out the truth. In a couple of months I will probably just write it all off it as lies and move on.
Because she’s black, and they’re all black, so…
This was Cummings’ polite way of indicating that Trump wasn’t telling the truth.
And this is how he runs his businesses.
- Take over an existing concern.
- Surround yourself with sycophants.
- Bark a few meaningless orders.
- Blame workers & previous admin for failures.
- Walk away.
No wonder he runs his businesses into the ground!
Elijah is one of the most honest and hardworking members of Congress. HE DOESN’T LIE. Maybe 45 thought he was John Lewis, you know, they all look alike. I believe Elijah.
Trump has to blame blacks for his own racism.
Cummings says the meeting was to discuss prescription drug prices. I can’t imagine what might cause Trump to think the meeting proves he wants to discuss “inner cities” with members of Congress.
It’s a total mystery.
I can’t decide whether his clueless comments and outright lies today to April Ryan or his bumbling “whatever” talk about the one- or the two-state solution to the Israel/Palestine problem yesterday is more embarrassing.
No, I guess what is most embarrassing is that his base is not embarrassed.
I’m already there. When I heard Trump say that I just assumed it wasn’t true.
That was right before he complained about the NFL scheduling games on debate nights.
It was very gracious of Cummings to pre-give Trump the out that his staff had misinformed him. Rather than just making stuff up on the fly that, by the way, paints Cummings as an opportunistic coward.
That’s pretty much what Elijah Cummings said when Chris Hayes asked him about Trump’s exchange with April Ryan.
“See! It isn’t my fault at all. Cummings was playing politics all along.” - Usual Suspect
I hope the Media, the Intel Community, the Courts and Congress bombard Trump with everything they have. He needs to live in fear 24/7 until he decides to give up that silly game he is playing with our country and our lives.
I don’t think he can help it.
