Discussion: CT Appeals Court To Hear Arguments About Alleged Failures At Sandy Hook

Wrong defendants.

I guess is tragic that you kids got killed but I am sure that a bunch of money will make you feel a lot better.

There is this woman in Georgia that left a gun in her car where kids could find it and one shoot the other, a now is raising money from gofund me…shameless woman!

If I had lived through their misfortune, I’m sure I would be crazed with rage and sorrow. But this isn’t right. There is only so much you can do against crazy, and it isn’t the school’s fault.

How about going after the real perpetrator’s?

The NRA ammosexuals.

It should be pointed out that “making money” is never the objective of these kinds of lawsuits (or at least shouldn’t be). The reason to go after the gun manufacturers, the NRA, or even Alex Jones, isn’t to make money - it’s to put them out of business, or to drive them back under the slimy rock from which they emerged.

But this suit is wildly off target.

The parents of Jesse Lewis and Noah Pozner are seeking undisclosed damages and hope the case prompts school officials to follow security procedures during future emergencies.

Yes, I’m sure the school officials haven’t learned any lessons from this, and need to be dragged through the courts to drive the message home. Especially that awful, negligent Dawn Hochsprung. Oy.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available