Discussion: Cruz Questions Trump’s Judgment Behind Closed Doors

Discussion for article #243635

anonymous attendees at the private Manhattan fundraiser

Attention NYC media: Lift curtain.

7 Likes

Pot, meet kettle. Because Cruz is a paragon of good judgement, amirite?

9 Likes

Only Ted Cruz has the judgement to shut down the government!

People with good judgement don’t give money to Ted Cruz.

12 Likes

Surely we know it is completely against Ted Cruz’ character to backstab and spread innuendo about a rival…

16 Likes

Perfect. Ted the half-bright assassin tries to send home the shiv. Trump will eat him.

12 Likes

Carnival’s strategy session:

“We’re here to address the most important question of the campaign. Namely, how can we dump Trump but keep his kooky voters?”

11 Likes

Cruz to Obama: Say it to my face

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ted-cruz-obama-syrian-refugees-216018#ixzz3tvzqIMwc

11 Likes

A man with no morals or ethics whatsoever questions the judgement of another man with no morals or ethics whatsoever.
Hey, folks, I guess it must be Republican primary season!

14 Likes

haha scared to say it in public, but will say it in private… sounds like a YUUUUUUUUUGE LOSER, amirite Trump?

8 Likes

3 Likes

I would enjoy nothing better than open warfare between the two creeps. Let them tear each other apart.

1 Like

Uneven match. Trump can destroy Cruz with a half-dozen Tweets, if he decides he wants to.

1 Like

Considering Cruz is edging up in all the polls (though still not detracting from Trump), I’m sure Trump is keeping a close eye on the situation and considering just what he might say in those tweets.

4 Likes

Yep, a trial balloon it is. He may be trying to provoke Trump in order to prove he can take a punch and then land one, which he’ll then follow up with a plea for unity. He can then blame the media for trying to sow division in order to help Clinton get elected. Pick a fight with Trump on the sly, get attacked by Trump, express disappointment in Trump for taking the bait, and then blame the liberal media for aiding the opposition. Not a bad strategy.

6 Likes

Lawsuit! Lawsuit!

1 Like

others in the GOP field have strongly condemned his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the U.S., in addition to his debunked stories about Muslim-Americans celebrating the 9/11 terror attacks.

When did that happen? I must be missing something…

2 Likes

yeah mr say it to my face tough guy goes behind closed doors to thrash trump…what a phuckin wuss

4 Likes

I don’t think Trump has lost supporters. Carson has lost supporters that Cruz has cobbled up.

1 Like

Trump: Say that to my FACE!

Cruz: (wilts)

2 Likes