Discussion: Cruz Blasts HBO's 'True Blood' For Depicting Blood-Soaked GOP Fundraiser

I was not really interested in that show, until today.

Thanks Ted.

2 Likes

I was wondering who the one person was who was still watching True Blood.

But Al ā€œGrandpa Munsterā€ Lewis ran as the Green Party candidate for NY Governor in '98ā€¦

2 Likes

Evil bastard.

I have to say, Iā€™m very not happy with True Blood. The last two seasons, they jumped the shark so hard, they were somewhere near Jupiter. Now theyā€™re hitting us with All The Feelsā„¢ā€¦ grrr.

Though, at least Rutina Wesley was downright giddy about how Tara went outā€¦

Yeah, the difference between the two are vast, but one major difference is the president has major work to do such as running the country. Crus on the other hand doesnā€™t have a lot to do except tweet!

1 Like

If his skin was any thinner itā€™d have a reservoir tip and be coated in spermicide.

2 Likes

You are a blood sucking vampire, you noxious Canadian piece of shit.

I always thought Repugs were the vampires?

Really? I would have thought Terrible Ted would have been the one sucking all the blood from the base.

Insult to Grandpa.

No way. Vampires and zombies move in the same circles these daysā€¦The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead are both filmed in the same town here in GA. :smile:

It jumped the shark for me during the second season. Havenā€™t watched it since.

Oh thank god, more Cruz news.

Canā€™t Marshall just openly declare his love and get it over with?

Awwww, pooh widdle Teddy has his panties in a wad. This man is a disgrace to his office, and if there was a single bit of goodness in him, he would resign. He is an embarrassment and a complete ignoramus. Why the voters of Texas chose to send him to the Senate is a mystery to me; heā€™s the re-incarnation of Joe McCarthy. With any luck, heā€™ll end his career the same way his hero did; in disgrace and ignominy.

Yes, and Grandpa Munster is still a fictional character.

Well, yā€™know, you gotta get your thinly-veiled T&A somewhere after Game of Thrones finishes up for the season.

Dressed for the occasion in blond curls and a sequined top, Pam says later, ā€œOh my God. Iā€™m a Republicunt.ā€
Once they arrive at the gala, she remarks, ā€œOf all the horrible
things Iā€™ve seen in the last hundred years this could be the most
disturbing.ā€

What a dick. My favorite part of that episode was when Pam looked in the mirror and said, ā€œIā€™m a republic*ntā€

LOLOLOL

Heā€™s a self promoting grifter. The end.