Discussion: Cruz Blasts HBO's 'True Blood' For Depicting Blood-Soaked GOP Fundraiser

Nuh Uh…You’re dead. Uh Huh…Infinity.

-Theo Cruz

Hey Ted-- Any publicity is good publicity – Thought you knew that–

1 Like

Ted’s dream of being President is as dead as Sarah Palin’s dream of being Vice President.

2 Likes

Wah!

1 Like

Actually, Ted Cruz is Senator Grandpa Munster…(Paul Ryan is Eddie)

19 Likes

Hey Rafael,

1. Vampires and misogynists are your base.
  2. Just can’t pass up an opportunity to spread the “dead people vote” lie, can you?
  3. Sod off.
5 Likes

How is this any worse that Rumsfeld and theDick Cheney starting each day with a ceremonial strangling of a puppy?

7 Likes

In the time-honored tradition of Dan Quayle (rant about Murphy Brown) and more recently, John McCain (“Jon Stewart is wrong!”)…

Next up, actual censorship.

6 Likes

Ted Cruz (R- Canada) is in a perpetual state of poutrage over assorted and wholly imaginary slights to his far-right radical nihilist base.

He has almost reached the stage in his re-enactment of Tail-Gunner Joe McCarthy’s liquor-sodden career when a modern Joseph Welch will call him out for the retrograde asshole he is, thus ending his career as a would-be leader and professional fabulist.

If Cruz ever told the truth he would instantly self-immolate.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in calling him a bloodsucker (and some other things). How is this a surprise?

3 Likes

I’m willing for him to take that chance.

4 Likes

Republicans don’t understand that the purpose of fiction is to entertain. It’s fake, made up…

Hell, Paul Ryan’s entire economic philosophy and policies are based on a work of fiction. Republicans eat it up with a spoon.

4 Likes

You’ll pay for defiling their good names! The Munsters that is.

3 Likes

But Granpa Munster was cool. Rafael - not so much.

2 Likes

Failed ex-used-car-salesman.

To be fair, he lives in a fictional universe.

Evil twin?

taken offence by a misogenistic profanity induceing cannidate

herman munster looks like he’s thinking…your compareing me too HIM?? now thats scary

1 Like

A Republican with no sense of humor. Who’d have thunk it?