Discussion: Court Docs: US Elections Commission Member Helped With Sketchy Fraud Report

Editorial suggestion: The use of the words Republican, fraud, and sketchy in the same sentence should be considered redundant. Also with crooked, evil, corrupt, shady, nefarious, treacherous, underhanded, etc.

You should get the picture.

7 Likes

How do these treasonous mofos even CONSIDER themselves ‚ÄėAmericans‚Äô when they actively work to undermine everything they learned in basic civics classes in high school? Whenever I read about them I am reminded of A Man Without a Country‚Ķhmmmmmmmmmmmm.

6 Likes

ONLY the BEST people!

1 Like

Clearly Palmer likes cheeseburgers and taco bowls too!

1 Like

Why, oh, why do I also see Hans von Spakovsky’s name mentioned in that deposition? Of course! He served on the Fairfax County (Virginia) Electoral Board and on Trump’s commission on election fraud. He also helped get Georgia’s voter ID law instated and was an unconfirmed candidate for the FEC.

1 Like

‚Äúpolarizing figure‚ÄĚ ‚Äď that‚Äôs like saying Speer was a polarizing figure because some people admired his architecture.

1 Like

Also Middle Aged White Men within 5 words of Double or Triple Chin.

1 Like

He can’t remember if he leaked the documents to Breitbart? Hahahahaha…

2 Likes

It probably all started when they succeeded in calling themselves ‚ÄúChristians.‚ÄĚ

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you eat paste

2 Likes