Discussion: Coulter: Michelle Obama's Next Hashtag Should Be 'I'm Married To An Idiot'

Discussion for article #222771

engagedseveraltimesnevermarried

Edit: apparently putting a hashtag in the comments section makes things bigger and bolder.

16 Likes

Does this woman learn nothing, ever?

8 Likes

Listening to Coulter is kind of like staring at an accident. It’s so awful, you just can’t “look” away. . .

8 Likes

“This guy” President Obama hasn’t even been in office 8 years.
Yet Ann is calling someone else an idiot?

34 Likes

Please cut off her publicity oxygen. She truly is a despicable person.

20 Likes

“Oh boy, you just made your headline,” host Sean Hannity quipped."
That’s what she’s all about!

15 Likes

I bet Michelle would be down with that on some days. And then PBO could hashtag “You are so hot when you are pissed off, FLOTUS.”

Then they’d send out for Chinese food and get their “Let’s Move!” on in the Oval office.

All you can do is fumble and then whine on Hannity, Ann

5 Likes

FLOTUS was raising awareness of kidnapped little girls in Nigeria. I’d say she was fairly successful in that endeavor.

People like Coulter have decided to willfully misinterpret what she did as some kind of broad policy initiative by the White House and POTUS.

I know their base isn’t all that bright, and part of this is just their schtick making fun of liberals. But even in this context, it seems poorly conceived.

19 Likes

I would love it if TPM would just stop covering her altogether. She adds nothing to the public discourse.

31 Likes

Call Dorothy. Tell her to forget about the bucket; bring a high pressure hose and a pumper truck for this one.

12 Likes

We should not be involved or using the American taxpayers’ dollars and American blood to be military intervening anyplace."

Unless a republican occupies the White House, that is.

She claims the US has lost its power. Yet she seems to want us (because Obama) to be isolationists.

Idiot.

18 Likes

" All headlines are not good headlines."

So much for hurt feelings. The swift reactions to and rejection of Ann’s comments places her right there with Bundy/Hannity.

6 Likes

All I hear is:

“MEEEEE! MEEEEEEEE! MEEEEEE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE AGAIN! I’M STILL RELEVANT! I’M NOT A WASHED UP HAS-BEEN HARPY WHO COULDN’T STAY AHEAD OF THE RIGHT WING CRAZY CURVE WRITING SHRILL BOOKS FULL OF BILE AFTER THE DAMNED INTERNET RIGHTWING BLOGGERS CAME ALONG AND STARTED OUT-CRAZYING ME BEFORE THEY HIT THE SHELVES!!! I’M STILL VILE AND HATEFUL!!! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE AND GIVE MEEEEE MONEY!!!”

36 Likes

Yes.
I don’t think anyone anywhere that matters gives a $h!t about what she thinks. Truly an awful person.
Please stop covering her at TPM.
Make it a policy.
Thank you.

9 Likes

I’m reminded of that scene from American Beauty:

Angela: Yeah, well, at least I’m not ugly.
Ricky: Yes, you are. And you’re boring, and you’re totally ordinary. And you know it.

12 Likes

In this case Hannity really is correct (for once), Ms. Coulter’s only skill is making a headline, or two. That’s it. Nothing of any merit ever follows.

3 Likes

“We should not be involved or using the American taxpayers’ dollars and American blood to be militarily intervening anyplace, unless it helps the United States of America.”

So, I’m guessing that (m)Ann will be calling out Johnny McShame for proposing a military rescue of the girls without the consent of our government or the Nigerian government. Right, (m)Anny?

8 Likes

You know, I’m generally more in favor of hammering the far-right as ruthlessly as possible… but this is so patently disgusting on a basic human level that I’m also in favor of giving them as much rope as they need this time. This is ridiculous. Do they not understand how to pick a battle?

1 Like

Ann Coulter’s next hashtag should be “Imacompleteidiot” or maybe “ImpissedBilldidntshagme”

3 Likes