Discussion: Corsi Sues Stone For Defamation And Attempts To Give Corsi 'Heart Attacks And Strokes'

Dear ‘Dr.’ Corsi: Thanks for your projection!

4 Likes

So the rats are stabbing each other as they scramble from the sinking ship…

9 Likes

Filling the bathtub with popcorn

8 Likes

There are reports Trump and his inner circle (family specifically) were shocked, fearful and somewhat disappointed the night he won the election. Much of these emotions were allegedly tied to the thought their lives would never be the same, especially as to the immense intrusive scrutiny that would follow.
I think there are dozens of individuals and corporations regretting Trump’s election. A helluva lot of the drama, lawsuits, lost opportunities, botched business relationships, soiled reputations and criminal trials and convictions would have never happened had Trump lost. His was a pyrrhic victory in every sense of the word.

18 Likes

A feeding frenzy among the ‘friends’ of tRump, oh boy. All the president’s lowlifes are lashing out and investigators are smiling.

1 Like

Corsi claims that Stone has been attempting to “intimidate and threaten” him publicly ever since Stone concluded that he would be indicted by Mueller. In the suit he argues that Stone sees himself as a “Mafia” type character and suggests that’s why the alleged threats should be taken seriously.

Should have stuck the Swift Boating and Birther gigs, eh Jerome?

4 Likes

Hey TPM, why do you repeatedly fail to note when a bullshit lawsuit is being filed by bullshit lawyer Larry Klayman? It is a pertinent fact that inidcates lack of merit on the part of the claimant. Please institute some sort of editorial fix before Klayman files the next bullshit lawsuit you report on 2-6 weeks from now.

4 Likes

Meritorious or not, it is indicative of his psychological state, which appears to be, ‘ready to rat.’

11 Likes

I can’t tell whether I like the endless clown car metaphor or the circular firing squad metaphor best.

6 Likes

His victory was pyrrhic for him and many of his cohorts in corruption - but for daddy vlad the abomination’s win was a victory of stunning proportions. The damage to our nation is extensive and will be long lasting.

10 Likes

And complicate this with Jared, Ivanka, Don Jr also thinking “we will be leaders. We will create a new America”, etc. I’ve seen this in a lot of musicians who have a big hit. The blow-up is scary as hell, but at the same time, the pride swells and they will be stars for eternity…

3 Likes

Yeah, Corsi. Being 120 pounds overweight and eating chocolate-covered bacon and French-fried Snicker bars all day would never have an effect on your well-being.

5 Likes

More proof that: “There is no honor among Thieves.”

2 Likes

Hey there “Dr.” Jerome, have a nice slice of womp womp pie served a la fuck yourself.

4 Likes

Little Donnie, Eric, and Ivankadonk: the new MC Hammers!

Oh, Look! Mueller appears to have kicked yet another (and related) viper’s nest apart and the inhabitants are hissing, threatening and attempting to stick their venomous vipers into each other.

3 Likes

Maybe Corsi could get the SPCA involved about the threats to Bianca ?

3 Likes

I keep telling people who question Mueller’s tactics on the arrest of Stone.

This guy is as close to a made mafia member as you can get. Call it the “political mafia” if you wish.

But the FBI had no idea how Stone might react to his arrest. Guns? Protectors? Going down in a haze of bullets like Jimmy Cagney?

He lives in his own world. Just like Trump.

7 Likes

I want this suit to go to discovery.

6 Likes