Discussion: Conway: Trump Will Look At Paul Ryan's Plan, Other Medicare 'Alternatives' (VIDEO)

Add it to the pile of promises broken before he even becomes President.

14 Likes

So now he’s caving (surprise, I know). Initially Trump offered the blanket promise to not cut Medicare and Social Security entitlements. Now the coda has been added to make that promise for only “current recipients”. So he’s signed on tp Paul Ryan’s hoax. Those two opportunists smell to high heaven.

8 Likes

Medicare-for-All is an “alternative” and also addresses the search for a replacement for the ACA. Problems solved!!!

7 Likes

Trump’s campaign promise: I won’t touch Medicare and Medicaid.
Trump post election: I can’t wait to pussy grope Medicare and Medicaid.

5 Likes

It’s just HO exercising his unpredictability. That’s what gives him his strength you know, it’s not really his hair.

3 Likes

It’s bad enough the guy won the election and has the chance to ruin this country and Obama’s legacy, but to think his disgusting remark is going to live on for the sake of expanding your standup comedy tryout is too much.

5 Likes

“President-elect Trump has made very clear that he wants to make good on the promises that we as a nation have made to the seniors who rely upon Medicare, and certainly the lower income Americans who rely upon Medicaid and other entitlements like Social Security, frankly, for those who receive that,” Conway began.

Oh please, if you're old, sick, disabled or poor you better acquire a taste for pet food and get your affairs in order. You're a lame gazelle and the lions are hungry.
8 Likes

These piddling GOP chestnuts won’t nab Trump that big statue he longs for…
What kind of world history megalomaniac does he want to be?
A pissy, trifling old GOP establishment one attached to a mere war or two?
Or, a world-striding Rooseveltian titan?
Any guesses?
Go big or go nowhere…
Step 1 - Flush Ryan and go for Single Payer, like only Nixon could go to China, only Trump could stifle GOP intransigence.
Step 2 - Massive infrastructure/transportation rebuild…Trump never let a little debt stand in his way and, anyway, he’s printing the money now.
Step 3 - Educate America like you educated your kids.
Step 4 - Own local Earth-Moon Space ASAP, build at stable L points and be the Father of the Off World Economy.

2 Likes

Kellyanne CONway must have cots set up at MSNBC, CNN, Trump Tower, etc etc. For someone that not long ago wanted to get off the trail and spend time with her family, she sure is finding a lot of cameras to sham-smile in front of.

5 Likes

“What Have You Got To Lose???”

Answer: Your Social Security, your Medicare, your Medicaid…more to come. Good job uneducated, that’s why he loves you!

16 Likes

Saw Kellyanne on PBS last night. She’s still campaigning - twisting the questions around so that she can get in her talking points to slam the opposition. Somebody needs to let her know that the election is over…

10 Likes

Yeah, Trump will look at the plan, but he won’t read it. What’s to read. Ryan can’t even articulate what’s in it. Remember that budget Lyin’ has been schlepping around for a decade?
It doesn’t even have numbers in it. A budget with no numbers. That’s like an ice cream cone without ice cream.

9 Likes

Somebody needs to bitch-slap her into the middle of next week.

7 Likes

GHWBush lost a second term because of only one : “No new taxes!”

2 Likes

Whatever plan is most likely to line his pockets will get the nod.

4 Likes

If they make major changes to Medicare, they will all be thrown out of office starting in 2018. The same people who voted this jacka** and the entire GOP cabal into office are the ones who need these programs the most. If they are barely making ends meet as it is, how will feel negotiating the healthcare insurance market and paying thousands in out-of-pocket costs–money they frankly don’t have.

1 Like

OMG I know. I can barely stand to look at her; listening is torture.

8 Likes

Exactly, while still claiming that they’re trying to bring the country together…starting with their “victory tour” in the states they won.

2 Likes

The trumpanzees are going to be in for another rude awakening on immigration. The peso is at record lows to the dollar. Last time it was in this range in 1995, I traveled to Hidalgo, McAllen area on a regular basis due to job. The activity the low peso caused was incredible. Just the peso devaluation against a record strong dollar is going to increase immigration by a lot. Add in new construction jobs caused by Trump’s infrastructure and wall spending, plus, if he adds tariffs which causes Mexican factories to close, guess where those people are going work? Trump may actually beat Bush in immigration numbers and become known as the immigration president. I concur with this guy who I read last night: http://www.startribune.com/donald-trump-s-beautiful-plan-to-increase-illegal-immigration/402488555/

Added: His deportation program is going to be a free travel home trip to visit family and friends. They will be back,

1 Like