Discussion: Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

Every few days I stop in at my neighborhood bar to be regaled with the “Conspiracy du Jour” from the GOP bartender.

Just curious… are there no reality-friendly bars in your neighborhood?

4 Likes

I’d rather see those instead of Trump, Kellyanne or any of the other GOP liars.

You obviously never worked for a Government agency during the Reagan and Bush I, II regimes and listed to political appointees. Also refer to the collected speeches of Margaret Thatcher.

4 Likes

honestly, I think the Reagan appointees were the champions.
One guy says that we don’t need to take care of the earth, because Jesus is coming soon. That guy is the Interior Secretary.
Another guy says that there is literally an infinite supply of energy and wealth in the earth, because of a high school freshman level fallacy.
Was that the Treasury Sec? I can’t remember.

1 Like

Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

I out of English words to comment on this… I will in spanish

“Esta es la pendejada más grande que ha dicho esta mujer, y ha dicho muchas.”

5 Likes

I appears what Kellyanne Clownway the Con is trying to say is that everyone should STFU because Donnie the Daft is now emperor and we should all be grateful for his beneficent rule. Thus, there is no reason to hamper the Russians from meddling our electoral system. Got it.

@mondfledermaus “Es verdad.”

3 Likes

Bloomberg has a portrait of Joe Manchin in his bedroom.

I believe that because she is not at heart a Trump devotee. She is a $$$ devotee and she does what her backers, the Mercers want. So Trump getting to be in control is the puppet of another puppet, who in fact is working for another puppet. Is there a Russia Mercer connection, or do all oligarchs think the same way?

2 Likes

Blame America First

1 Like

and in fact he has an entire commission on that.”

Oh, that’s right, he does! The committee to investigate imaginary voter fraud. Right on, Conway!

2 Likes

The same committee that has now decided to pursue Russian interference in our election.

Be careful what you wish for, Trump.

agreed. if i call her a skank, who is insulted?

I thought at the beginning that we should ignore Trump, so let’s try the same thing on his lying minions. If she is no longer invited on any network outside of Fox I believe she loses power, and then hopefully her position in the WH.

2 Likes

Sorry, but you can’t sell something you’ve never had.

1 Like

One linguistic abuse that comes to mind immediately was a program the BLM was managing under Reagan called “Asset Management”, which we, in the field, immediately parodied as asshole management. The idea was to identify and sell of chunks of public land to the highest bidder. The problem the political managers ran into was FLPMA (1976) . The federal lands policy and management act. So the RR regime pretty much limited itself to selling land locked parcels, 'vertical acres and the like. The point is that “Asset Management” meant selling off the public trust.

A governmentwide “Asset Management” program was established to dispose of these holdings. Although it was not a new idea (disposal of scattered, isolated tracts of public land was common in the 1950s and 1960s), the program generated a great deal of controversy. Many agencies argued that excess properties identified under the program might be needed under federal ownership in the future. Conservation groups distrusted the Interior Department’s motives in disposing of federal lands and criticized what they perceived as the program’s broad scope. Most BLM land users, when confronted with the prospect of purchasing land at fair market value, found they preferred that the lands remain in public ownership.
https://www.nps.gov/parkhistory/online_books/blm/history/chap5.htm

2 Likes

I would find a new bar.

2 Likes

"you’ve asked me the same question three times now and I’ve answered it.”

That’s is all Trumpites heard, and CNN is fake and evil for badgering poor Kellyanne.

2 Likes

This and Trump tapes head fake getting Comey to tell the truth? How does any of this make a case in his favor.

2 Likes

Mercer was a big time computer scientist into artificial intelligence - and money making - and became anti-government (US government anyway) when he was young. You might be on to something here re potential for a Russia-Mercer connection.

2 Likes

There are no words to describe my disdain for this horrid witch.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available