Discussion: Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

“Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy” – she mean the Russians, right?

3 Likes

why are people continuing to put this ghoulish bag of shit on television? please stop. please.

6 Likes

Hacking the company that made the voting machine software used by states such as NC and Fl to name a few is not a concern Kelly? Hacking of voter roles removing voters who otherwise could have voted is no concern Kelly? There is evidence of this activity by Russia and now evidence that Putin ordered it and evidence that Republicans in Congress forbid Obama from telling the country about it. These sorts of activities in the past have been referred to as COUPS and Treason. You certainly are worth the money Trump is paying you, you have sold your soul.

4 Likes

$

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for the collective news media to grow a pair and stop letting Trump surrogates just lie on the air…

They’re getting better at calling it out, but I want to see them just cut her off sometime and be like: “Okay folks, this is a demonstrable lie, so we’re not going to let her finish. Here’s a list of the facts…”

Getting into a shouting match over the definition of words or facts with these people is a disservice to the public.

6 Likes

probably.

i will gladly contribute to the “stop putting kellyanne, spicer, huckabee, JEFFREY LORD FOR FUCKS SAKE, the weirdo with the shitty goatee (jason something, maybe?), et al. on teevee” fund.

just tell me where to send my money.

1 Like

As Bloomberg just said: Give Him a Chance.

Meanwhile, Paul Ryan is working to weaken Russian sanctions.

I know a quid pro quo when I see one. Republicans win elections by illegal means and Russia has the freedom to cause havoc around the world.

Smh.

5 Likes

Spectacular car wrecks and wrong way drivers always get a spot on the news

6 Likes

Word.

Anyone who doesn’t think the downballot races were affected by Russian rigging isn’t thinking. The whole damn election was a farce.

11 Likes

Come now.

That big, beautiful house of hers in DC featured in the finest of the fine living magazines has to be paid for.

Can’t expect Putin to pay for everything now, can we?

1 Like

“We saw a lot of people interfering with our democracy by saying he couldn’t win here at home,” —Kellyanne Conway

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump…It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him." — the Honorable Omarosa Manigault

4 Likes

Conway changed topics

Can’t the Crypt-Keeper nail her cell shut?

1 Like

The intersecting interests are the care and feeding of oligarchs, irrespective of nationality. I doubt patriotism , as such, is even a factor.

3 Likes

Every time I think of Russia’s interference in our election, makes me see red.

4 Likes

We need to stop her before words lose all meaning. I’ve rarely seen someone so adept at twisting words around to mean nothing but sound like something.

5 Likes

I find that comparison offensive and insulting.

To ghouls, bags, and sh!t.

8 Likes

Nah, I’m anxiously awaiting the hyped Megyn Kelly interview.

1 Like

Wait… with KAC???
Wow, Bitch on Rich? or something:)

And her message spreads quite well among the Trumplanders. Every few days I stop in at my neighborhood bar to be regaled with the “Conspiracy du Jour” from the GOP bartender. It’s like my walking-talking Cliff Notes for Fox and Breibart.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available