Discussion: Conway: People Look For ‘Cheap And Easy’ To Align NZ Shooter With Trump Ideology

Well, Kellyanne, it is easy–because there are similarities. (No, the two are not identical. The shooter in New Zealand believes his crazy ideas, while your boss only “believes” what he thinks will benefit him at the moment.) And it’s cheap for anyone with a computer, 'cause the Internet is still free.

So, there.

19 Likes

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck …

10 Likes

Perfectly normal just look at how many times Obama’s name appeared in a shooter’s manifesto…Oh it never did…

23 Likes

18 Likes

I thought ‘Cheap And Easy’ was Kellyanne’s nickname in high school.

14 Likes

“I think people look for the cheap and easy, especially if it fits their own ideology.” She called the comparison “predictable and outrageous.”

Well, she’s right. People do look for cheap and easy “explanations.” For example, her boss does it all the time – and if he’s not “predictable and outrageous,” then I don’'t know who is.

19 Likes

“Cheap and easy” is very easy, indeed, when the shooter himself names Dear Leader as his leader and the one for whom he’s taking his marching orders.

16 Likes

Those camps the Allies found in 1945…

They, too, came to some cheap and easy conclusions.

6 Likes

As in No Brainer?

4 Likes

Cheap and easy and true, Kelly.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, Tweedledee is doing this today:

14 Likes

and has a little line of ducklings swimming behind…

5 Likes

Cheap and easy? Yeah, it’s what’s called a no-brainer.

5 Likes

He could have been wearing a MAGA hat and Conway would have said the same thing–and added that he was probably a Democratic party deep state false flag plant.

6 Likes

Occam’s Razor can also apply.

7 Likes

Hey, Kellyanne, sounds like you couldn’t get your boss to denounce white supremacy. Or maybe you didn’t even try. I’m just wondering if you have ever thought about your own legacy?

4 Likes

There are too many facts which are all aligned – therefore the conclusion must be wrong!

I’ll give KAC due credit for degree of difficulty on this dive. She knew she had to nail it. She didn’t. 3.7 from the French judge, to go along with the painful * CRACK! * of the bellyflop.

6 Likes

Yep remember this??? No link to Trump here either…

25 Likes

If we didn’t already have a photo of the last panel, the image would be dismissed as over-the-top satire.

6 Likes