Discussion: Congresswoman Condemns Students Mocking Native American Man In Video

I’m a non-violent person, but I would have slapped the smirk off that little bastards face.

And crapped in his hat…

82 Likes

Such fine examples of upstanding MAGA Red Hat Youth… I am a Roman Catholic whose head is hung in shame at the amount of race-baiting and dog whistling I hear from fundamentalist Catholics who support the Current Occupant. I hope somebody at that school gets a hold of the students who participated in this and lays into them. How very inexcusable and wrong!

74 Likes

In a crowd punks like this are loud and obnoxious alone they are quiet as sheep.Want to protest ?

https://www.covcath.org/about/directory

"Archdiocese of Cincinnati @CatholicCincy

Covington Catholic HS is a school of the Diocese of Covington, not @CatholicCincy. From what we know, which is very little, the incident at the March 4 Life was unfortunate & regrettable. We are confident they will respond appropriately 2 make this an important teachable moment.
1:24 PM - Jan 19, 2019"

10 Likes

You’re talking about Trump’s next SCOTUS appointment.

25 Likes

Yeah it got to me too and I feel the same way. I would have slapped that face but good and grabbed his ear and said: take me to your mother because I want to know if she raised you like this.

44 Likes

That, or head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs …

18 Likes

Patton Oswalt thinks so too -

45 Likes

Nice little budding brown-shirts there.
All they are missing are the jackboots.

36 Likes

Ironic that the same people that demand we honor their “heritage”, which consists largely of white supremacy, are mocking this Native American veteran’s heritage.

53 Likes

Great (?) minds think alike

1 Like

That’s what he’s hoping for. The more damaging (to him) response is to get in his face with a video camera.

4 Likes

Ok, so maybe no slapping. But could I still crap in his hat?

25 Likes

I emailed their dean of students today. If I receive a response, I’ll share it.

38 Likes

@khaaannn, you’re not the only one thinking this

https://twitter.com/JoshuaMZeitz/status/1086695575276474368

49 Likes

I’d rather crap on his life by finding out his name and address then making sure my video of him follows him everywhere he goes…for the rest of his life.

37 Likes

O good for you! Thank you. And I can’t wait to hear if they respond.

8 Likes

He’s 16. I’d like to kind of crap on his parents a bit, too.

41 Likes

Find someone who’ll show it at one of their church functions…while they’re in attendance. Find out where his parents work and send copies to their employers.

ETA: Oh yes, and first make a mini documentary about the life of the man they were tormenting. Accompany the torment video with documentary video.

29 Likes

You mean the parents, and the school too, who apparently never bothered teaching that it was not actually all that long ago when Catholics were the subjects of, not the perpetrators of, this kind of ugly know-nothingism?

Yeah…

42 Likes