Discussion: Congress' Far Right Melts Down Over Trump's DACA Deal With Democrats

4 Likes

Chronic complainers and crybabies.

14 Likes

Enjoy your bill of goods, Mr. Brat (no man on the planet has a more fitting name…)

34 Likes

““We need as much compassion for American citizens who will lose their
jobs to illegal aliens who are given amnesty as we give to illegal
aliens who are given amnesty,” Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) huffed Thursday
morning, adding that he would likely not vote for the deal Trump struck
with Democrats.”

Which American Citizens? I figure they have guidelines and a demographic.

14 Likes

Get that wailing wall up NOW!

14 Likes

OK, so these guys don’t like that Trump flip-flopped on DACA, but what’s the problem with not funding the border wall? Mexico is going to pay for the wall, anyway - right?

37 Likes

“This president doesn’t have any choice but to turn and listen to the Democrats to try to get something done. He came here to get something done, and if the Republicans aren’t going to get things done, he has no choice,” he insisted. “Let’s not criticize that.”

Fascinating.

38 Likes

“I mean, American workers’ wages have been flat for 40 years. That’s why everybody’s ticked off.”

And he thinks it’s because of illegal immigrants…Dreamers in particular?

#BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Which Fortune 500 CEO’s dick was in his mouth when he said this?

65 Likes

“…all hell broke loose in the far-right…”

I’ve been guzzling, huffing, snorting, toking, shooting, and freebasing schadenfreude all day.

I’ve completely lost control.

For G-d’s sake, somebody stage an intervention!

78 Likes

That was the issue of the year, the forgotten WHITE man…that Republicans started to push aside with a whole slew of policies in the 1980’s

13 Likes

All of this brings me such pleasure. I can’t start my day for reading.

@irasdad Just saw yours above. Reading, feh! I wish I were at your party.

14 Likes

It’s important to remember that, while this deal could definitely break down, a lot of the damage (from the GOP perspective) is already done. The HFC and other such goons have it put before them, plain as day, that they are nothing to Trump. When he agrees with them, it is out of political expediency. Their principles and two bucks can buy him a coffee at Starbucks.

25 Likes

“It’d have to be a whole lot more than just building a wall if I were going to give amnesty to illegal aliens who are going to take jobs from American citizens and suppress the wages of American citizens by artificially inflating the labor pool,” he said.

Listen, asswipe. The reason immigrants are filling those jobs is that U. S. workers won’t do them.

23 Likes

Brat: “That was the issue of the year, the forgotten man, the American worker, wage rates. It’s why he won in the Midwest.

“Fuck you, Bernie, we’re the real party of the proletariat!!!”

12 Likes

30 Likes

Is it me or does Brat look like if you can just manage to get him angry enough about this, his ranting will literally morph into German?

21 Likes

I’m with you, sweetie.

5 Likes

18 Likes

I’ll pick Trumpandemonium! for 400.

What is GOPers and RWmedia losing their collective minds?

5 Likes

the media “probably isn’t getting the story straight”

Les’see here…DT probably wasn’t listening when Pelosi and Schumer were talking, then nodded his head and said something resembling ‘yes’ when they finished. After Pelosi and Schumer reported what they said to “the media”, it was put into print and the reactions started rolling in, DT decided it wasn’t what was said or otherwise agreed to.

Perhaps the only thing that the media probably isn’t getting straight is that DT is no better than a wet noodle during negotiations, but comes out swinging when he’s criticized.

11 Likes