Discussion: Condoleezza Rice Believes Trump 'Understands The Values Of Alliances'

And we are interested in what Rice has to say why?

14 Likes

If you believe that Condi, you’d also believe that there was no way Al Qaida would use airplanes as suicide missles. It’s totally understandable.

26 Likes

"Rice tells CNBC that while Trump’s language “may be different,”

Well, to begin with, it’s barely English.

11 Likes

I came to this story just to say “Fuck you” to Condy.

16 Likes

Stupid then, stupid now. At least she’s consistent.

13 Likes

She says she believes Trump “understands the values of alliances.”

I suspect he does - in much the same way he understands the value of women, food, the law, the office of the Presidency, the contractors he hires, the students of Trump U, and essentially everything else he comes in contact with.

11 Likes

I never cared for that woman. This just confirms what I already thought and felt about her. The woman has always lacked sound judgement. Anyone with any decency would never take her advice…The bitch was part of an administration that rationalized torture for fuck’s sake.

It was Condosleezza and Bob Gates that recommended Rex Tillerson for his job in their roles as employees for a consulting firm representing ExxonMobil. So yeah, never trust anyone that already has a conflict of interest to begin with, especially when they’re basically lobbyists for that multi-national corporation in everything but name. Fuck her.

10 Likes

”Trump’s language ‘may be different,’ she says…”

Alright, let’s start with the basics.

English is a non-inflected, Indo-European language derived from the Western group of Germanic dialects.

Are you with me so far…?

18 Likes

And she’s supposed to be an expert on Russia? I’ll give her expertise on bitchin’ black high heeled boots but this? No.

7 Likes

Rice noted that it’s still early in the Trump administration and touched on the difficulty of transitioning from a candidate to a president. She says she believes Trump “understands the values of alliances.”

Condy, grading the incompetent on a curve didn’t turn out well the last time.

8 Likes

Too many people in the news are named Rice. Could we please add first names to these headlines?

Condi Rice
Susan Rice
Tamir Rice

1 Like

…or that we should respond to attacks by Saudis and citizens of the UAE by attacking Iraq.

Yeah, George W. Bush administration people are first on my go-to list when I need thoughtful analysis and deep insight.

12 Likes

Yes, alliances with dictators only. Not so much with democratically elected leaders.

8 Likes

She doesn’t believe Trump “understands the values of alliances.” Rice is just reading from the script. We know this.

5 Likes

Trump’s words and actions run contrary to your assertions, Condi. Go home now.

5 Likes

This has been another episode of “Black People Stepping On A Rake”

2 Likes

No one asked you, war criminal.

10 Likes

Be fair, people. She claimed this was her belief. She never said that she had any evidence to support her belief.

6 Likes

You forgot Jerry. And A. Roni. Go to your room.

5 Likes