Discussion: Company Co-Owned By Kushner Has Taken In $90M From Mysterious Investor

1 Like

Fight Truth Decay!

27 Likes

Last time I say the words, “Mysterious Investor” in a news story it ended up being Oleg. But with Kush, it could be any corrupt oligarch or monarchy.

28 Likes

Fake News. Nothing to see here. The guy turning over nuclear secrets and tech to MBS clearly is doing so because it’s the right thing to do for America, not because he’s getting bribed.

29 Likes

…The Guardian should be careful, though. When their reporter broke the news about Operation Blackbriar, that did not end well for him.

7 Likes

Like father (and father-in-law) like son. Corrupt motherfkers who ‘think’ they are above the law and everything else.

6 Likes

So will there be any follow-up or will it sink like other Trump family crimes?

16 Likes

My guess is this account is only one of several.

18 Likes

TRAITOR.

12 Likes

There’s nothing mysterious about Jared’s investors. He’ll sell anything to anyone as long as they meet his price.

13 Likes

Cadre, a real-estate company co-owned by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, has taken in over $90 million from a mysterious overseas account since he entered the White House.

I think more so than being mysterious the account has a feel of haughty snobbishness, combined with that high school mean girl attitude we all remember rubbed us so wrong in our youth.
8 Likes

Indeed. Ya can’t make this shit up…or can you?

18 Likes

Bullshit. He’s loyal.

######To the Saudis.

7 Likes

“Cayman Islands” is like Cyprus, or like the connotation long ago of a Swiss bank account, it speaks for itself. But you don’t need any of that to know Kushner is as crooked as a dog’s hind leg.

21 Likes

Look, don’t press this Khashoggi unpleasantness and I’ll know where to put this 90m I’ve got laying around.

11 Likes

Spies and intelligence services agents worldwide are starting to worry about their jobs. Whats the point of running a super expensive network of spies and agents to steal american secrets when you can just order what you want from Jared Kushner?

13 Likes

Bill Maher had a red-district Dem on his show last week and asker her a point blank question on Impeachment.

Someone interrupted her…but I noticed she had a lot of preambles to her answer

The more preambles a pol gives before answering that question will tell people where they are…but I felt sort of bad for THIS particular Dem, because she has been portrayed as a good Congresswoman and she hadn’t mastered “Preamblespeak” yet.

MeThinks the Preamblespeak is going to become older and older, whether the pol “knows the ropes” or not…the longer the Impeachmemt Inquiry question is still unresolved.

4 Likes

To me the problem with this cartoon is that it is set in newspaper, Trumpers don’t read, ergo it should have been set in TV station.

5 Likes

Unknown unknowns. You can purchase the known unknowns, but the unknown unknowns, you need folks to identify that pot of things for you to make them known unknowns and thus able to put in the WhatsApp order.

2 Likes

I’m sure Jared is working on opening that drive-thru window any day now.

2 Likes