Discussion: Comey: It’s ‘Possible’ Russians Have Compromising Information On Trump

1 Like

The Tweetin’ Cretin is wide awake and ready for brekkers:

Comey drafted the Crooked Hillary exoneration long before he talked to her (lied in Congress to Senator G), then based his decisions on her poll numbers. Disgruntled, he, McCabe, and the others, committed many crimes!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2018
7 Likes

Trump borrows money from Russians. Trump is famous for informing people they can go fuck themselves when it comes to paying his debts.

So, it’s crazy to believe the Russians he deals with would give him money unless they had kompromat to hold over his head.

" Go fuck ourselves? Oh really? Here, take a look at this. Now, make your fucking payments. Or else."

7 Likes

But vould settle for complete dismantle of NATO and State Department
DA

7 Likes

I would have liked Comey to expand upon the metaphor when he refers to Trump and those around him like the Cosa Nostra. It could be his way of calling out the uncouth apple not far from the tree Trump offspring without mentioning their names.

Also It’s awful enough when its the pop star R.Kelly engaging in those types of activities and you get creeped about your kids pop music choices but when the former FBI director is alluding to the president of the U.S. as essentially a urinal cake for blackmail its a bit much.

2 Likes

I just walked away from the tv watching kelly conway run her mouth with drool hanging off her face.
Before that the rnc chair woman who is definitely living in the alt reality.
Monday morning blitz to keep from falling thru the thin ice.
It’s not working. lol

7 Likes

Remember that Comey had a top-level clearance. He can’t legally say anything about information that’s classified, or about conclusions he’s drawn from classified information. That’s disappointing to us, but it protects him from malicious prosecution. And it protects him as a witness at trial(s), when his testimony could otherwise be misleadingly matched against what he says in an interview. (And when he will be attacked as obviously biased)

6 Likes

Remember the joy Trump took in trying to torture Obama with lies about the President not being born in the United States?
I hope the fat fuck wakes up in a sweat every single day.

5 Likes

We’re at Baghdad Bob levels of obvious-reality denial. You have to laugh to keep from going nuts yourself.

7 Likes

When Kellybot shows up nowadays , it gives me the impression they are scrapping the furniture to feed the boiler. She better be careful, she does look dry as tinder.

11 Likes

James Comey is kind of a professional pearl-clutcher, isn’t he?

Which is why this is/was a pretty overhyped interview.

Essentially, Comey is merely giving his opinion of Trump, which isn’t a whole lot different than many other NeverTrump republicans have done (Rubin, Kristol, Navarre, etc.)

Looking at it from that perspective, his opinion is actually less credible, because he was fired by Trump…in a pretty embarrassing manner. Of course he doesn’t like the guy.

It just stands out because so many other sycophants have been put in the same situation and STILL grovel and lick the President’s boots after they are fired and humiliated.

6 Likes

Does said cretin even realize that Comey was a major factor in “Crooked Hillary” losing to him?

1 Like

I think the Uber that brings her to work just hooks a chain to her ankles and drags her through the streets en route to the White House.

2 Likes

And who crafted this positively Edward Gorey-like construction? There’s just no way he’s capable of it.

5 Likes

Seems to me she’s been on a all night high caffeine binge.
She’s still talking 100 mph and just might be audutioning for her future book deal
Which could be, how to confuse yourself into believing the lies you tell without you knowing the difference between imagination and reality or
How not to get lost when spreading BS really thick. lol.

2 Likes

I don’t have the powerful mining equipment needed to pierce and view inside that thick skull, but I’d say his convoluted but crude thinking can’t manage an idea that complex. Anyone who presents criticism or danger is BAD. That’s about as far as it can go.

8 Likes

And this beauty from over the weekend…

@bluinmaine

4 Likes

At this point, probably not. In his mind, his win is now 100% because of HIM, and nobody else. And he has been fuming at the point for over a year. So there should be little doubt that he has convinced himself of the false reality that the election was all him, and nobody else had anything to do with it.

Add to it, Comey refused to swear fealty to him, and has a great deal of evidence against him. To people like Trump, who see loyalty strictly as a one way street, it never matters what you did for him in the past, its all about what you are doing now. And right now, Comey is attacking him and is perceived as a threat. So he needs to eliminated in Trump’s worldview.

5 Likes

Sure, Comey helped him get elected, but what has he done for him lately?

6 Likes