Discussion: Comeback Kid Steve Bannon Launches Pro-Trump Effort To Hold The House

…former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is launching an organization to do polling, spin and consulting to link the midterms to the possibility that President Donald Trump will be impeached.

I hate it when you tease me with false promises, Stevie.

5 Likes

“Comeback Kid Steve Bannon”

I hope your keyboard burns up.

3 Likes

I double dog dare 'im.

3 Likes

Steve Bannon looks like a bum. No, wait, I take that back. Steve Bannon IS a bum.

1 Like

The sad truth is, there’s never been a US president removed from office via impeachment. The odds are against us, but if anyone should be the first, it’s Mango Mussolini.

3 Likes

Will no one rid us of this turbulent jack-hole?

3 Likes

I thought the title was very stupid too. Does this author know where the phrase, “Comeback Kid” even originated from. Comeback kid my A**.

1 Like

Bannon will be as successful here as his backing of the child molester Roy Moore.

1 Like

and… he’s a chick magnet too ! ----

2 Likes

Bring it, you pathetic sycophant.

1 Like

Am I the only one who sees Bannon played by Dwight Frye, in a basement/dungeon/lab, begging Master to take him back?

Actually, what Steve Bannon is doing makes sense. Thanks to Citizens United and lax oversight, Super PACs are great opportunities to enrich yourself - pay yourself a big salary, rent your contact list to yourself, reimburse yourself for lavish travel expenses, etc.

If you have no ethical compass you can make a mint from donors that take you seriously. All you need to do is release a couple of cheap but controversial commercials, then sit back and let the money roll in. Even better - make a movie! That way you get lots of media coverage, you can charge the faithful to see the movie, and then you can solicit them for donations to keep your Super PAC moving.

I guess his last gig in Europe didn’t pay as well as he expected.

4 Likes

Last call, Steve. Better get two for here and one for the road.

1 Like

I was so worried that the GOP wasn’t going to do anything really stupid. What a relief.

1 Like

America.

Go play with your Russian benefactors.

Please tell me he’s going to personally campaign.

It doesn’t get much better - he and Trump out campaigning for the GOP candidates. O yes!

1 Like

That’s not a sad truth - that is a testament to how solid this government has been for almost 300 years now.

And it doesn’t mean it can’t happen.

1 Like