Discussion: Colorado State Rep: Planned Parenthood Instigates Violence

Discussion for article #243317

I was out walking yesterday and thought I stepped in dog poo. Turns out, I merely stumbled upon a pile of “windholz.”

29 Likes

Before everyone else gets to it, let me just say “what a bitch”.

35 Likes

People like this make me almost want to believe in an afterlife, just so there would be a suitable place for this woman for time and all eternity.

28 Likes

Recommended reading for this idiot:

15 Likes

The Headline should read GOP State Rep. Supports Terrorism Against Americans.

29 Likes

Sorry everyone. My temper got the best of me. I’m better than that. apologies.

6 Likes

Yep, my step-mother was always pro-life except for the time she took her knocked-up 17-year-old daughter to the clinic.

23 Likes

I referred to this woman as a cockroach, but then realized that I’ve insulted cockroaches everywhere. My apologies to the cockroach community.

17 Likes

Based on your “violence begets violence” claim, reading your Facebook post just made me really stupid.

15 Likes

From the Jesuit Mag, “America” (generally anti-abortion):
Some pro-choice activists are suggesting the pro-life community should be asking whether or not our rhetoric incites violence against abortion providers. I think there’s a more important question for us pro-lifers to ask: when will we be willing to demand that politicians who take a moral stand against abortion also get involved in a substantive conversation about how to mitigate the risks of gun violence and mass shootings?

25 Likes

What this lunatic calls “violence” is a legal and Constitutionally-protected health care procedure. People like her are coming very close to yelling “fire” in a crowded theater, if they have not crossed that line already.

29 Likes

Windholz also added if there were no colored people, GOP wouldnt be racist.

21 Likes

“GOPer: Planned Parenthood Is The ‘Real Culprit’ In Shooting.”

She won’t get away with it.

Pundits will offer sternly-worded commentary to condemn her outrageous comparison.

They’ll use sentences that begin with “Look…” and “Listen…” and “At the end of the day…”

And then they’ll bemoan how both sides create false equivalencies.

30 Likes

So. Where exactly in the Bible does it command not to have abortions?

Still waiting for an answer on that one. Because the answer is NOWHERE.

8 Likes

Forgive me, but the headline should read Cruel Unhinged Nutballing Terrorist Sympathizers justify terrorism.

23 Likes

This person is a Capital C.

1 Like

I’ll take this, as well!

1 Like

And I suppose that Ms. Windholz believes that rape victims are to be blamed for being raped, murder victims for being murdered, and certain Colorado state Representative for being stoopid!

6 Likes

If I could do it without causing the victims untold pain, I’d like to lock this goddamn woman in a room with the survivors and have her tell them who she thinks the real culprit is. Tell the people who lived through it all what you think, if you’re so sure of your moral judgments, you fool. See if you have the guts. Oh, and they have five minutes to do whatever they feel like with you before the door gets unlocked again.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available