Discussion: Colleagues Scoff At FL GOPer Who Posted About Running Over Trump Protesters

1 Like

Why do I get the idea that soon this guy will be mentioning snowplows while slinging budweiser behind the bar in a mediocre Maine restaurant? They’ll give him the winter shift.

12 Likes

Scoff? And “on a tear” in another piece this morning. I’ll say it again: TPM really, really needs a thesaurus and/or a better copy editor.

8 Likes

Jokes about killing people are always so, so funny…

16 Likes

What a squid.

2 Likes

I went to high school in Brevard. In"The Right Stuff" Tom Wolfe described Brevard perfectly as ‘low-rent’. Randall Terry, an extremist forced birther and grifter, had a big Vangie congregation there and may still. Once the Apollo program shut down the place returned to its backwater status.

It’s not in the least surprising that the place generates losers like this guy.

16 Likes

“…essentially render its implied meaning false…” Can someone explain to me what this phrase means? If anything.

8 Likes

“I can say only that it is disappointing that it appears conclusions have been prematurely drawn based upon one-sided information so lacking in context as to essentially render its implied meaning false,” he told Florida Today in an email.

Translation: I can’t delete my comment so now I’ll defend it.

I understand Dennis Miller will be calling him shortly to say, “I thought it was really funny, Cha Cha.”

21 Likes

5 Likes

Lober maintains the comments were meant to be “satirical” and “facetious.” He has not apologized for the remark.

Maybe even deplorable?

11 Likes

It means: Can’t you take a joke you snowflake libtard?

If we ever get a happily ever after the era of the Orange Sphincter, at least we can be grateful that this wonderful time has allowed all the other assholes to publicly identify themselves.

16 Likes

If you do not understand that no matter how correct and unchallengeable you believe your opinions about the superiority of white folks to be, other folks don’t think that way, if you can’t get that through your head and not make jokes or alleged jokes or obvious non-joke serious statements about the inferiority of other races, a life in the public eye may not be exactly right for you. The same goes for high-larious jokes about murdering people whose political opinions differ from your own.

Bryan.

20 Likes

The hatred is strong with the bald incel … as is the stupid.

8 Likes

Sure hope the family of Heather Heyer tells him how funny the whole “Dodge Chargers” bit is to them.

14 Likes

“…based upon one-sided information so lacking in context as to essentially render its implied meaning false,” he told Florida Today in an email.”

The context was complete and understood by all.

19 Likes

We reveal ourselves in our jests.

6 Likes

The guy better watch out if he says that in a restaurant in those parts of Maine that actually have restaurants. Trump is not popular there.

1 Like

Fellow County Commissioner Curt Smith told Florida Today that the remarks were “disappointing” and “drags us all down in the gutter.”

“We prefer being in the sewer.”

Also, Florida has snowplows? WTF?

6 Likes

Stop getting your hopes up, ladies! He’s married!

6 Likes