Discussion: Cohen To Congress: I 'Believe' Sekulow Knew About Trump Tower Moscow Lie

Jay Sekulow suborned perjury? Colour me unsurprised.

15 Likes

9 Likes

One side question: does the testimony show GOPers behaving the same way behind closed doors as they do in public hearings? Do they lie, misdirect, talk nonsense, grandstand, and spew propaganda when the doors are closed too?

10 Likes

Since the republicans have no interest in governing, only staying in power, the eventual mass from this mountain of bullshit has got to turn the turtle. How much is too much for mitch?

4 Likes

Lie(s)? Trumpkins? Of course . . .

1 Like

It’s only too much if the base ever turns on Trump, but they’ve been Pavlovian trained to never turn on the person Trump pretends to be. So Mitch can’t do anything except doggedly hold onto Trump’s backside and hope that the suppression tactics pull out a win for the Census and redistricting so they can try to further gerrymander the districts to continue to hold the majority at bay indefinitely.

9 Likes

Cohen recalled how Sekulow would refer to Trump as “the client,”…

Chiselin’ Trump and Sekulow referred to Cohen as “the pliant.”

8 Likes

Sekulow? aka Satan’s stupid child? That one?

6 Likes

Answer: They do NOT grandstand. But they DO misdirect, talk nonsense, and spew propaganda when the doors are closed, too. You can see that in the (released earlier) Peter Strzok and Lisa Page testimony!

4 Likes

WaPo quotes a statement from Jane Serene Raskin and Patrick Strawbridge, attorneys for Sekulow. (Wapo)

But they don’t actually deny what Cohen says. They just say he shouldn’t be believed.

Pretty typical non-denial.

10 Likes

Which state bar needs to look into this?

4 Likes

Trump’s AG Barr and his lawyers and chosen judges = voodoo law. When they swear on Bible, the Bible is missing all its pages…it’s an empty shell and their sworn oath means nothing.

Does the ABA realize what Trump and his entire legal mob from Ukraine Rudy down to Moscow Dowd are doing to the integrity of their profession and the judicial system where they ply their trade?

Trump AG Barr, Rod Rosenstein, and his army of lawyers like Sekulow and Rudy is like a hospital full of doctors practicing voodoo medicine.

2 Likes

Georgia, New York or Washington DC I think.

To quote a commentator on this site:

Disbar is not just a watering hole in New Jersey.

8 Likes

bwahahaha… and it looks like princess complicit is up to her sculpted neck in the deception…

4 Likes

Heh, heh! There was a time when that neck might have sensed a certain, shall we say, sense of vulnerability.

“Allow me to introduce my dear friend, Dr. Guillotin…”

1 Like

Make your own observations.

Thread.

7 Likes

i bet tiffany is delighted to be the forgotten trump… maybe she can be one of princess complicit’s lawyers…

Marcy Wheeler has some good observations on her thread.

7 Likes

Cohen’s word and a dime won’t buy you an M&M. There must be corroboration.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available