Discussion: Cohen’s Testimony Put Trump Org CFO Weisselberg Back In The Hot Seat

2 Likes

Isn’t it delicious when a GOPer has to apologize to Pelosi and Cohen on the same day?

Rep. Matt Gaetz says he “personally apologized” for Twitter smearing Michael Cohen, the former lawyer for President Donald Trump.

26 Likes

Why is no one mentioning Jason Greenblatt? Nothing went through the Trump Org without passing through his desk.

This guy is now the U.S. International envoy.

27 Likes

Notce that Whiny, his minions and his enablers in the right-wing media and the congress are not saying much about Weisselberg. They really want all the attention on Mueller’s investigation, NOT the one in the southern district of New York that threatens Whiny’s family, his business and most importantly, his money.

21 Likes

Who helped orchestrate an elaborate cover-up scheme to conceal hush money payments made to Trump’s lovers during the 2016 campaign

“Allen Weisselberg.”

Who signed the checks reimbursing Cohen for his role in the scheme?

“Allen Weisselberg.”

Who knew whether President Trump engaged in tax and insurance fraud at the Trump Organization dating back to the 1990s?

“Allen Weisselberg.”

“Mr. Weisselberg, I have a ‘Mr. Cummings’ on Line 1…”

“A ‘Mr. Nadler’ on Line 2…”

“A ‘Mr. Schiff’ on Line 3…”

“And a ‘Mr. Mueller’ in the lobby.”

71 Likes

Gaetz turned into one meek little puppy, didn’t he?

20 Likes

Who shot JR?
Who emptied Al Capone’s safe right before Geraldo arrived?
Who spirited Elvis away to Caracas?
Who ate my leftover chicken?
Who has Obama’s long form birth certificate?
Who convinced Donnie that an extra-long tie made him look more virile?
Who is really the father of Baron von Chump?
Who applied too much pressure on the head clamp when Roger Stone was born?

Why, it’s Allen Weisselberg

34 Likes

Bingo. Chump thinks resigning is the worst thing he will face for Treason.

17 Likes

Whose fault was it that the North Korean summit collapsed?

Alan Weisselberg.

21 Likes

Cohen’s Testimony Put Trump Org CFO Weisselberg Back In The Hot Seat

Wonder how long before this guy ends up swimming next to Jimmy Hoffa.

8 Likes

Weisselberg is the linchpin bringing down the Trump Crime Family. He has first-hand knowledge of financial crimes and tax evasion committed by this mob family. I’d be surprised if Mueller’s team doesn’t have him under their thumb.

It will be great seeing this accomplice to financial crimes testify in an open hearing.

10 Likes

AND he ate Dicktater’s chicken!

That little fucker is REALLY in dutch now!

13 Likes

My general impression was that each of the topics that were chosen were included because they supplied a “thread” to be unrolled over the next few months, either mentioning a line of investigation, an event, or a person who could then be called or subpoenaed. There has been speculation that Weisselberg has only supplied information on hush payments so far, but his role in the Trump organization makes him relevant, if not central, to almost all of the investigations having to do with the election and transition periods (and, as we learned yesterday, to some having to do with the presidency!)

22 Likes

He is the only one who knows where Hoffa was interred. Not likely in that case

2 Likes

Man, this guy is fucked ten ways to Sunday! Wow, his balls are SQUARELY in the wringer! And it seems, from all the media reports, that he only had a very limited cooperation/immunity deal. Not sure which it was, I think Mimi Rocah mentioned this last night on Lawrence. But I can’t remember which is which. Anyway, the point is…whichever one offers less protections–THAT’S the one he has/had.

10 Likes

That’s so funny, words fail me…!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I have $10 that says Hoffa is buried with a bunch of gnawed chicken bones.

6 Likes

you’re on a fucking roll!!! :joy:

3 Likes

So, Allen was granted limited immunity by the SDNY, for testimony against Cohen, to the Grand Jury. This does not extend to Congress, though Congress cannot indict him. But SDNY will know whether or not Allen is lying, when he eventually testifies to the House.

However, it appears Allen hasn’t been cooperating with the Feds.

Trump Org’s Weisselberg not cooperating with feds, sources say

Cohen brought up Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg several times when discussing the hush-money payments Cohen made to women who claim past affairs with Trump — affairs the president has repeatedly denied.

Weisselberg received immunity to testify before a federal grand jury in New York during the course of the investigation into the payments, The Wall Street Journal, NBC News and others reported last summer. Cohen pleaded guilty in August to tax and bank fraud as well as to campaign finance violations tied to those hush-money payments.

Some news outlets have suggested Weisselberg’s testimony means he is cooperating with federal probes involving Cohen, the president and the Trump Organization. But three people with direct knowledge of the matter tell NBC News that Weisselberg is not cooperating, has never been a cooperating witness, and has provided limited details in the course of his testimony.

A person close to the Trump Organization tells NBC News that Weisselberg is still with the Trump Organization and defends Trump and the company.

19 Likes

My opinion regarding Cohen’s public testimony yesterday is that it was basically a “speaking indictment” by Mueller and SDNY.

The decision to allow Cohen to testify had to be cleared by OSC, and moreover, the details of the testimony were probably discussed between Mueller and the House Oversight Chairman to prevent inadvertent mention of redacted materials. As such, we can assume everything Cohen said yesterday was information Mueller wants us to have.

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available