Discussion: Cohen Reports To Prison On Monday — He'll Join Some Big Names There

Better yet, it would be a privilege for the prison to have a president there.

7 Likes

Naaaah, I’m still holding out for Trump Tower, Guantanamo Bay edition.

You know, “the family that serves time together, stays together – and out of our hair.”

10 Likes

The FyreFestival of prison sentences… another fraud on the public. These mooks should be breaking rocks in Joliet.

4 Likes

Enemy non-combatants sounds about right. I think splitting them up would be worse on their mental states, although the family that preys together stays together does have a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

I hope Cohen stays safe. If the Democrats ever get their act together on this law and order thing, it’s possible that his evidence could be used to get a few convictions of Trump, his businesses entities and other associates and his lawyers would be able to use that to reduce his sentence.

4 Likes

See, what I think is that if we stuck them all down there in the heat, with the mosquitos and without moisturizer, they’d all end up fighting over whose fault the whole thing was and tearing each other’s hair out.

5 Likes

There was an article in the NYT a few months ago about Otisville. Apparently there are a number of low profile Jewish inmates there. “Morty in cell block 5, excellent pinochle game, just after lights out”.

3 Likes

Otisville has got to be pretty luxurious if, for a prison camp with no fence, one of the inmates is serving an 835 year sentence.

I mean, how nice could the place possibly be?

1 Like

Seems like there should be a few bank and insurance execs from the 2008 crash in for that kind of time too. A shame that there isn’t.

3 Likes

Martha Stewart did not do her time in Otisville-it’s men only. She was in Alderson, West Virginia, where Billie Holliday served time for possession of heroin.

2 Likes

Yes I can see the beauty of this proposal. I guess my suggestion of separating them was based on the assumption that some of them were redeemable, but I guess the rot and evil in each of them is so strong then by keeping them together would be like keeping them in quarantine, a public health measure if you will.

2 Likes

What kind of effect would that heat have on silicone?

1 Like