Discussion: Cohen Created, Shuttered Company To Buy Affair Story From Ex-Playboy Model

1 Like

Because of the metric system ?

12 Likes

Yeah, you’d think they’d be able to use credit cards, right, Rudy?

11 Likes

So many corporations! Creating more jobs! Winning!

20 Likes

“…unless you’re a complete idiot.”
Rudy…you’ve MET your client, yes?

42 Likes

“Resolution Consultants”! I dare you to try to sound less legitimate.

29 Likes

They created a shell company to use it so Trump could fund the National Enquirer’s fraudulent promise to the model to publish her story and to give her a column, without disclosing Trump’s involvement in that deal to her, and then immediately dissolved the company because Trump did nothing wrong, see? Um, see?

26 Likes

“There’s no way the President is going to be setting up a corporation and then using cash, unless you’re a complete idiot,” Giuliani told Fox News Tuesday night.

This is tantamount to me observing a one-armed baseball player(1) swinging at a fast ball and watching the man hit the ball over the fence for a home run. And then, when I tell him about it, my stupid brother-in-law says: “There’s no way a one armed baseball player can hit a home run unless it’s some kind of trick. You’re imagining things”

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what’s happening,” - D.J. Trump.

(1)Peter J. Gray (born Peter James Wyshner; March 6, 1915 – June 30, 2002) was an American professional baseball outfielder who played for the St. Louis Browns of Major League Baseball in 1945, despite having lost his right arm in a childhood accident.

26 Likes

“There’s no way the President is going to be setting up a corporation and then using cash, unless you’re a complete idiot,” Giuliani told Fox News Tuesday night

"There's no way a man with ongoing serious aspirations to be President is going to conduct less than discreet adulterous affairs with strippers, hookers and men's magazine models, especially knowing their exposure would cause him myriad headaches and cost him a lot of money down the road."

Yeah, sounds legit.
26 Likes

Does anyone know why the purchase of the rights to McDougal’s affair story from AMI did not go through?

9 Likes

And ya wonder why they call it a shell company…Well, wonder no more.

Its simply so that those involved can play the shell game we all played as a child on a much larger scale.

19 Likes

Of course there’s “some kind of trick,” it’s called talent, skill and lots of practice.

The problem with Trump is that he’s a morons idea of a genius. And morons have no idea of intelligence, talent and hard work. That’s how the right wing sold the idea that Obama was stupid.

Jim Abbott, lefty, born without a right hand, threw a no-hitter as a NY Yankee against Cleveland in 1993. He retired in 1999. He was a quick fielding pitcher and bunts were not very effective against him.

16 Likes

We consult with all your former sex partners and try to resolve the conflict. Sounds very descriptive to me, legitimate not so much!

6 Likes

I accept your dare and raise you one “Essential Consultants.”

14 Likes

… Unless he’s a complete idiot.

4 Likes

Universal Exports. It always worked as a cover for James Bond.

14 Likes

“There’s no way the President is going to be setting up a corporation and then using cash, unless you’re a complete idiot,” Giuliani told Fox News Tuesday night.

Q.E.D.

17 Likes

This makes me wonder how many companies Cohen created and,eventually, shuttered to accommodate
Tic TacTrump,a/k/a Dennison’s affairs ? Did he also help devise an algorithm for Trump to use to figure out how many Tic Tacs to use per affair ?

8 Likes

So. A different company for each sex-affair payoff?

Any way to do a search in Delaware for companies started by Cohen?

16 Likes

Creation of the company takes both time and money. I’m sure both were reimbursed by the campaign.

6 Likes