Discussion: CNN's Toobin: Comey's Statement 'Establishes Obstruction Of Justice'

Not even 5 p.m. yet

18 Likes

GOP: Not Obstruction of Justice. You must be a Democrat to obstruct. In fact all Democrats obstruct, all the time.

11 Likes

5 Likes

A part of TrUmps speech in Ohio was a weird off script rant about Democrat that obstruct.

11 Likes

Some Trump enablers are attempting to build a narrative that he was a political neophyte who had no idea how Washington worked?

The thread is brutal.

21 Likes

If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck…

3 Likes

That hand’s too big.

10 Likes

It can’t be because … Benghazi!!!

5 Likes

I have to agree with Toobin, which means I also have to admit I was wrong. I figured Comey would go right up to the line with the facts he provided, but not cross it, so as not to drop any bombs on Mueller’s work. However, the facts he provided cross the line. There is enough to bring charges and let a jury decide.

21 Likes

Republican hacks feverishly preparing to spew that obstruction can only occur if there was anything to actually be brought to justice.

After saying what Comey says can’t be proven, of course.

7 Likes

Yeah, they’ll be saying it’s only DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE Comey’s word that any of this ever happened.

10 Likes

Donald Trump is not subject to the same laws as other citizens of this country. As the passage of time will reveal, he can do as he pleases with impunity.

4 Likes

Gitmo’s calling, Donnie…

Time for a prolonged family outing…

3 Likes

Lock him up…Trump that is.

4 Likes

You are a most honorable furrball.

10 Likes

Toobin: “If that isn’t obstruction of justice, I don’t know what is.”

GOP: “It’s not like he showed pictures of his grandchild to the Attorney General on an airport tarmac!”

22 Likes

Being honorable still doesn’t excuse shedding on the sofa. Geez…

6 Likes

Serves you right for taking the plastic covers off.

12 Likes

Wonder how much praying it takes to Pray Away the Obstruction?

10 Likes