Discussion: CNN: Laura Ingraham Set To Get Her Own Prime Time Show On Fox News

Aaaah! Frau Goebbels…I mean, Ingraham…gets her big time propaganda slot.

9 Likes

Another sign that the FOX empire is crumbling. Jon Stewart said it best: The brilliance of FOX was that they managed to make fringe right wing radio appear mainstream. They did this by having a number of somewhat reputable journalists like Chis Wallace and Brit Hume mixed in with the crazies like Sean Hannity. They were also quite good at delivering messages in unison throughout the day to give each of their bullshit narratives more credibility.

Now that Ailes is gone, everything that made FOX seem credible has gone with him. Many of their more reputable journalists have already left. Their biggest ratings magnet (O’Rielly) has been pushed out, there’s no longer any continuity in their messaging and the unfiltered extreme right has taken over their evening broadcasts. They’re no longer able to pretend to be anything but what they really are: Extreme right wing talk radio that happens to be on TV; nothing more.

7 Likes

Why? Why do they want to cause nightmares at Shady Pines!

2 Likes

Fox News thinks this is a good move?

Halcyon days are OVAH!

4 Likes

Grifters gotta grift:

Laura Ingraham’s website, Lifezette, is being sued by Associated Press for nearly $50,000 in unpaid fees and penalties.

Buzzfeed has the details:

The complaint, filed on Friday in District of Columbia Superior Court, alleges that LifeZette entered into a year-long licensing agreement to use AP content in July 2015, agreeing to pay $4,200 per month. The AP says it suspended LifeZette’s account in February 2016 due to nonpayment.

LifeZette did submit a check for $42,611, according to the lawsuit, but it was returned due to insufficient funds. A copy of the check, dated Jan. 16, 2017, from the account of Ingraham Media Group Inc., was included in the court filings. Ingraham launched LifeZette in 2015 and is listed on the website as its editor-in-chief.

http://www.newshounds.us/laura_ingraham_s_lifezette_appears_to_be_in_financial_trouble_022517#6fOtPTKuYJgi7Mur.99

6 Likes

Fox News- Making America Dumber Since 2003.

3 Likes

“Laura Ingraham Set To Get Her Own Prime Time Show On Fox News.”

Wonderful news–For White Supremacists. Perhaps she will open each show with a Nazi Salute.

3 Likes

but it was returned due to insufficient funds.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL

Lifezette sounds like a feminine hygiene product.

6 Likes

Oh, darn, I’ll be asleep then.

1 Like

Female MUNT gets promotion Nice!

This will be Frau Goebbels second bite at the Fox Not the News apple and third overall. Not only did she get herself thrown off MSNBC but how many of you remember "Just In’? I think it was around 2011 but don’t quote me. She got her ass in trouble the very first day, constantly bitching about everybody ELSE behind the scenes.

Rattled by the producers talking to her in her earpiece, Frau Goebbels said the classic, “Don’t come in my ear!” which didn’t get HALF the attention it warranted.

7 Likes

They’re thinking…
At least there won’t be sexual harassment …unless they have some cute camera boys

1 Like

So what!

1 Like

I believe this is commonly referred to as “scraping underneath the bottom of the barrel”.

2 Likes

Dinesh D’Souza sure can pick 'em.

1 Like

she’s prime for Fox Business News.

And every time anyone responds to one of her stupid, easily disprovable lies, please include the following, just to remind everyone of the kind of person we are dealing with:

4 Likes

Me too, but I’m going to record it for later viewing.

I was thinking Frau Engel," but that’s strictly a Wolfenstein reference.

1 Like