Discussion: CNN Commentator: Trump 'Is Going To Get Somebody Killed In The Media'

2 Likes

And if the “somebody killed” is from traditional media trump’s base will cheer. If, however, it’s a member of the Alt-R then not so much cheering… either way, thoughts and prayers (in advance).

18 Likes

“He is going to get somebody killed in the media.”

4 Likes

And if someone is killed he will blame the victim. He is utterly deplorable…

15 Likes

I am more concerned about the safety of the women who are working in the White House with this rabid and vicious sexual predator. He may be still grabbing and groping and doing some of the crimes that he said he did in his Access Hollywood interview. They should avoid meeting with him alone.

3 Likes

Stocking up on concern futures.

15 Likes

“Shoulda kept his/her mouth shut.”

3 Likes

“The skids of Trump’s collapse are already being greased by some of the same factors that brought down his role model: profound failings of character, disdain for the law (“If the president does it, that means that it is not illegal,” in Nixon’s notorious post-resignation formulation to David Frost), an inability to retain the loyalty of feuding White House aides who will lawyer up to save their own skins (H. R. McMaster may bolt faster than the ultimately imprisoned Nixon chief of staff H. R. Haldeman), and dubious physical health (Trump’s body seems to be bloating in stress as Nixon’s phlebitis-stricken leg did). Further down the road, he’ll no doubt face the desertion of politicians in his own party who hope to cling to power after he’s gone. If the good Lordy hears James Comey’s prayers, there may yet be incriminating tapes as well, Trump’s weirdly worded denial notwithstanding.”

13 Likes

Every day Trump heaps on more and more reasons for all Americans should be embarrassed to have this childish imbecile in the White House.

Make America Great Again – Impeach Trump!

9 Likes

Trump “went too far” long ago.

19 Likes

Did he actually tweet this today in response to AN? I looked on his Twitter feed and can’t find it…

ITMFA

(the “body” isn’t nearly as invalid as this “president” is, commentsnanny. Behave or I’ll sic Dan Savage on you.)

6 Likes

This is the dystopian world of the right wing’s fevered wet dreams. More violence, more guns, more division and hatred.

This coincidentally meshes perfectly with the NRA’s recent propaganda.

18 Likes

"It is an incitement to violence. He is going to get somebody killed in the media,” she said.

Yep.

“Maybe that will stop him.”

Nope.

24 Likes

At this rate, he’ll be committed before he’s impeached. (But not before he destroys clean water, air, starts a war, the usual).

5 Likes

No.

2 Likes

My winger friends are waaaay past angry; they’re righteously pi$$ed!!! But they don’t really know why they’re pi$$ed, they’re just pi$$ed. And Trump’s stunts focus all that pi$$ed anger. I can just see and armed winger at a press conference and letting loose with all that pent-up unfocused anger on a bunch of news people. Peace- Hell- they are at war!!!

6 Likes

She said Trump “is surrounded by enablers …

And it happens when those under PeePee attack are enablers…

“The idea that politics is sport is undeniable, and we understood that and approached it that way"

Jeff Zucker, spring 2017

4 Likes

Wingers don’t like the media because the media focuses on facts. The poorly educated baggergeoisie hate facts that prove their preconceptions wrong.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’ ”

― Isaac Asimov

28 Likes

Just sent an email to my Rep. (Martha McSally) asking what it would take for her to vote to impeach trump.

11 Likes