Discussion: CNBC Struggles To Cite Trump Zuckerberg Diss That Is On Trump's Website

Discussion for article #242284

From the fact that this is the first Drumpf thread, we can deduce that this instance was the first time Drumpf opened his mouth this evening.

2 Likes

I love how Rubio interjected to get one more dig at the media, which he characterized as the Democrats’ ultimate PAC.

Butthurt that boy is!

7 Likes

Trump doesn’t remember his own stated comments because he never wrote any of them.

Wrote? Hell, he’s never even read them!

12 Likes

Later on the debate, Quick recovered and pointed out that the comment was on Trump’s website.

At this point in the article, the article becomes a waste of time. Might as well be watching the Benghazi hearings.

Journalist are easily bullied by Rethuglicans in these instances. They can’t or won’t stand their ground when challenging these nitwits policies and positions. Too afraid of the “Librul” tag the clowns (Rethugs) like to whine about when criticizing the media .

3 Likes

How do these moderators not have the citation right at the top of a question where they are quoting a candidate’s own words? The CNBC mods were pathetic.

12 Likes

They were, and they lost control of the debate at the very beginning. They should never run a debate again.

3 Likes

CNBC was horrible. It was totally amateur time from start to finish. They had the absolute worst crowd babbling before the debate…started the debate late…blamed the late start on all the candidates…lost control of them early and never regained it…asked a lot of really stupid questions/made stupid comments (Fantasy Football…lets go have a beer and eat a pot brownie afterwards). And then denying what everyone knows at the end that they wanted a three hour debate.

Simply horrible from start to finish.

7 Likes

One editorial and suddenly the whole media is a Democrat PAC. Don’t take much to butt-hurt little Marco. Would love to see Hillary get after him. She’d strap on a big 'ol Obama number and give him the pounding he so secretly yearns for!

2 Likes

So sad that Fiorina will never get the chance to beat Hillary in a debate. However she’ll certainly write about having won her debate with Hitlery in her next book.

3 Likes

In this photo, we see the Ben Carson he tries to hide behind his smarmy act. I mean, really, if looks could kill!

LOL, he’d have to toughen up to be her chew toy.

1 Like

And just think, we saw it with our own eyes!

I agree. While he does often manage to come across as genuinely serene, there are other times when I see pretty clear hints that there’s a shipload of suppressed rage boiling away just beneath the surface of this guy.

1 Like

Ben has this look on his face, as if he’s thinking “I could stab this man, like I tried to stab the guy when I was 14.”

4 Likes

Yes, I was appalled when the moderator asked Trump, “Well where did I read this?” leaving herself wide open for ridicule.

OK…OK…OK…I don’t like Trump…you don’t like Trump. No one in this joint likes Trump. But…if you read Trumps comments and take them in context…he doesn’t diss Zuckerberg. He makes a non sequitur mention of him but aims his diss at Rubio. He doesn’t say anything about Zuckerberg other than Rubio is in his pocket ( a diss on Rubio ) and then rags on about Rubio wanting g to sabotage American jobs by upping the quota on visas for foreign brainiacs.

I think Trump had a point.

It almost seems like a setup. It’s hard to imagine a Journo…given a shot a moderating a Primary debate would show up with shit so not together. And then make a remark that begs for Trump’s stock in trade…an attack on the media. If she wanted to nail him she would have posed the question as an “on your website you say…” but instead she set herself up with that lame approach she chose. Need to think about this one.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought CNBC used Faux News rejects. Now I’m certain. Who challenges someone with a quote when they don’t have it in front of them?

4 Likes