Discussion: Clinton's Closing Argument Features Morgan Freeman, Focus On Families (VIDEOS)

Lids and families have been the passion of my life

4 Likes

When you have the “Voice of God” endorsing you, you’re doing pretty damn well, Madame President…

8 Likes

I hope she doesn’t wear that at any campaign stops in Ohio. King James can only do so much.

4 Likes

Is there anything more soothing and convincing than Morgan Freeman’s voice?
They guy is verbal liquid butter

6 Likes

Man, I like the man. But his voice is so overused in political ads, and others, I think they should retire it. It’s become a cliché.

I probably have not watched as many Freeman movies as other people here have, but I’m happy to watch The Shawshank Redemption over and over again and wait for the moment when Red and Andy are reunited.

2 Likes

I love his voice. His narration during Shawshank Redemption made it a much more poignant viewing experience.

1 Like

This is a presidential campaign. The stakes are too high to fuck around. Morgan Freeman is tried and true. Maybe try Bobcat Goldthwait in a House or mayoral race, but not this one.

1 Like

“'Lids and families have been the passion of my life and they will be the heart of my presidency,” Clinton says in the ad."

Fa cryin’ out loud, Josh, invest in a copy editor! Or make your writers read over their work before they hit the send button. That just looks so lazy, sloppy, and unprofessional.

1 Like

Oh, for fuck´s sake. I think his voice is way overused. End of observation.

I ve heard the Freeman one several times from raleigh nc stations

When I read “lids” my first thought was now there is someone I can believe in. Lids at my house are a real issue, I am forever losing them. In fact I just ordered two new ones even I was only missing one, knowing that I would either lose another one or maybe find the lost one giving me extras. Will she pass legislation or fund research to prevent “lid loss”?

Very powerful. Great sound, as usual in HRC’s spots.

That’s the thing with monopoly markets, limited product selection…

1 Like

Cliché and comfortable, reassuring voices are perfect for the closing weeks of a winning presidential campaign. This isn’t a hot new documentary on animals or physics.

Clinton’s media team knows what they’re doing. Just sayin’.

They sure do! I understand in some polls she’s even broken 50% support! And this against a well-loved public figure like Donald Trump!

Hillary’s media and social media team have been amazing. Her weaknesses as a candidate and the stubborn partisan divide have nothing to do with them. Come on, man.