Discussion: Clinton Ties Other GOP 2016ers To Trump's Muslim Immigrant Ban

Discussion for article #243567

GOP has to sort this out. Madam President is going for GOP voters who can’t stand Trump and are bewildered by inability of the other candidates to take Trump down

7 Likes

Good luck trying to Etch A Sketch out of this Republicans.

2 Likes

She’s absolutely right.

These guys posture as ‘tough guys’ and they haven’t got a clue as to what real strength and perspicacity is. I just read that the Iraqi forces that everyone was denigrating from Obama’s speech from the Oval Office just took back Ramadi from ISIL, which had captured it seven months ago. This is–to use a word Donald has almost ruined for us all–actually huge.

[

5 Likes

Which is what she should do. Very good.

5 Likes

A strong message by Hillary. In case you guys missed it, she also commented to the facebook post by one of the UT Austin Muslim students mentioned in her blog post.

Sirat, I am so sorry that this happened to you and Leilah. There is absolutely no excuse for racial discrimination and hateful rhetoric. Our country is stronger because of our diversity, and I hope you know that there are so many of us who care about you and will support you in the face of these attacks. I’m with you. -H

6 Likes

Imagine my surprise when I saw a story about the Democratic presidential frontrunner in a day that’s brought almost nothing but news about the demagogue and the stupid shite he says and does…

1 Like

She’s certainly correct. Republican voters, having an abundant selection of stupid and crazy to choose from, not surprisingly, choose the king of stupid and crazy.

3 Likes

I suppose this means the Republican strategy of sucking up all the air in the room would keep Hillary’s voice drowned out. Unfortunately, they seem to be turning a dark shade of purple… perhaps they’ll fall over choking before the primaries begin.

3 Likes

Mainly, I’d guess, due to the lengthy, classically fascist Katy Tur attack last night that had to have scared Trump’s media enablers.

1 Like

I can see Hilary doing this while the GOP is destroying itself…

Or

5 Likes

Please dog!

1 Like

EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE:
Tuesday, December 8 at 5:00 p.m.
Donald Trump has a growing lead among likely primary voters in New Hampshire…32% say they support Trump (up 6 points since September)
Nearly 6-in-10 likely New Hampshire Republican primary voters now say they think Trump is most likely to win the GOP primary in the state.

He’s likely to win IA as well unless Ted’s evangelism sucks them in first.

As the GOP is darkness, its up to the Dems to emphasize the light. I hope she keeps this up. Go Hilary!

1 Like

The season is heavy with foreboding, portents loom, rooks caw…

Bernie Sanders seems like a good guy and I will vote for him if he is the nominee, but Hillary will bring the HURT to whoever the GOP nominee is better than anyone else.

3 Likes

Jeb ! was also saying only Christians need apply.

good for HRC because the msm won’t

1 Like

If it’s cool with you, can you paste the student’s facebook post on here, for those of us who are not on facebook? I cancelled my account after ending long friendships because of anti-Obama, racist writings by people I called friends. For my own sanity and well being, I got out of that hate-filled cesspool. Also, I’m not a looking at pictures sort of dude. :relieved: if it’s not too much trouble.