Discussion: Clinton Shreds Trump For Embracing Racist, White Nationalist Alt-Right

Shred away, Madame President. Keep slamming the Drumpfster shut.

27 Likes

SHE NAILED IT!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

I believe that this is one of the most important speeches by our nominee. Not in terms of campaign strategy, but for the wellbeing of our nation. She is calling out the toxic reality that the Trump campaign has foisted on us all, and she is doing it in simple, yet forceful terms. She will confront this matter and confront him. And say what must be said.

Thank you, Secretary Clinton. This filth must be uprooted and burned to ashes. Once again, I am so very proud to be your supporter. Tomorrow, I will volunteer again but with even higher motivation.

[Clarification: The term “filth” means the racist, hyper-nationalist ideology of the alt-right. It does not mean individuals.]

74 Likes

Too bad it was from behind a lectern.
It would have been even better if she would have held a mic and roamed the stage then, at the end; MIC DROP.
In your face Orange Buffoon.

18 Likes
After radio silence during Clinton’s speech, Trump came out swinging on Twitter, accusing the Democrat of “pandering to the worst instincts in our society” and “race-baiting.”

Pot. Kettle. Trump.

22 Likes

Cheeto campaign “oh shit, he found the phone”

37 Likes

Finally!!

6 Likes

facts are facts are facts. it’s great when you don’t have to make anything up about your opponent and you can just state the facts.

proud of Hillary today.

44 Likes

proud of Hillary everyday.

FIFY

41 Likes

it’s about time! She needs to keep it up. He can’t think on his feet well enough to formulate a reasonable response. Hell, he can’t think well enough to formulate any kind of a believable response if he has a week to do it.

11 Likes

There are growing reports of panic buying of smelling salts and fainting couches at drug and furniture stores near the headquarters of MSM outlets across the greater Washington and New York areas.

25 Likes

Excellent speech. Thoughtful, measured, intelligent, calm. Just the opposite of The Donald’s screeds. One can only imagine how the debates will go. It will be delicious.

35 Likes

More like: Douchebag. Bidet. HO

14 Likes

The radical fringe took over with Reagan. Let’s be accurate.

11 Likes

Don’t forget sales of clutchable pearls at Macy’s

11 Likes

After the comparison of those two speeches, I’m pretty sure he does not show up for any debates.

16 Likes

I am glad she made this speech and hope it gets a lot of attention, but she needs to get back to her message about what she wants to do as president.

Also, “This filth must be uprooted and burned to ashes” makes you sound Breitbart-ish. Appreciate the message in general but not the vitriol.

3 Likes

He’s showing

Machismo is one reason

If he forfeits, then the GOP’s current incarnation is finished.

2 Likes

We have roughly a month til the first debate. Next week, the complaints about fairness should start. The week after that, the crazy demands. The week after that, “sadness” that he can’t participate under such “terrible” circumstances.

31 Likes

He still may just up and quit, dump Melania (who we’ve haven’t seen in weeks) and shack up with his soulmate Sarah Palin.

3 Likes