Discussion: Clinton Rolls Out Mental Health Treatment Policy Plan

has she gotten Cheeto Donnie’s commitment to the plan yet?

2 Likes

Under her plan, Trump will be committed.

3 Likes

I don’t know… with the number of Tea Party and Alt-Righters out there, I think this is about as unachievable as deporting 11 million undocumented immigrants…

3 Likes

Indeed. If you rounded up all the Trump voters and gun owners (all clearly delusional), there would never be enough mental health care professionals available to deal with all of them.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! What the hell is she doing?! I didn’t think policies and proposals were even allowed in this election cycle. Give the people what they really need: ad hominem attacks and general nonsense, please.

1 Like

Josh highlighted an article at Mother Jones that includes an excerpt of a new book by sociologist Arlie Russell Hochschild. I read the article and then the beginning of the book, Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right, at Amazon. It was so captivating that I ordered it yesterday.

2 Likes

Desperately needed…

2 Likes

Trump should be the first to sign up!

Mentally ill people are my base - D. Trump

My programs will make America a world leader in mental illness- El Trumpo

Will it cover me? The Trumpinator

I like the idea of dealing with mental health. Good for Hillary.

2 Likes

As the supply side economy turns more of our people into “losers” it is going to be important that we deal with drug addiction as a mental health and not a criminal issue. We need to deal with the level of depression that comes from not being able to provide for ones family or have any real hope for the future.

1 Like

After Trump loses, the GOP either goes center or politicians leave the GOP and become Democrats. If not, the party dies. McConnel’s turtle plan is unsustainable and any GOP pol with half a brain knows that.