Discussion: Clinton Picks Tim Kaine As Running Mate

4 Likes

Don’t forget to vote people.

64 Likes

Get on board, people. Not your choice for VP? OK. Want Trump instead of Hillary? NO OF COURSE NOT!

67 Likes

Been predicting this for over a year.

Good work, Madame President.

41 Likes

OK, now I’m officially panicking.

Kaine is one of the weakest, most insipid pols out there. Just because he can speak Spanish doesn’t mean he can drive turnout.

A really stupid move on HRC’s part.

15 Likes

I did not get either of my choices (Senator Warren or Congressman Becerra).

So, tomorrow, I have resolved to wake up very early in the morning and look east!

Whadaya think’ll happen???

===============================

Go Hillary! Go Tim! The train has left the station!

And I’m on board.

##Clinton/Kaine — 2016

57 Likes

Now GET OUT THE VOTE or get the hell out of the way, sonny!

36 Likes

Hillary has just declared war on the entire progressive side of the Democratic party. Now Sanders supporters can never never never support her. We are all Green party bound

9 Likes

Well, not an exciting pick - would have loved to see a Clinton/Warren ticket - but he’s a good Dem and she’s comfortable with him so I am, too!

She could have picked Clint Eastwood’s chair and I’d still prefer it to Pence.

49 Likes

Not my first or second or third choice, but it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference. Doesn’t change a single, solitary thing. I like Tim Kaine and I think he’ll make an extraordinary VP. I’d be thrilled if she’d picked Kermit the Frog, truthfully.

65 Likes

This is a good, responsible pick, and one that shows she is serious about governing the country.

54 Likes

I’m not saying he a bad Democrat and f*ck the so called progressives. That’s not what I’m talking about.

It’s another all White ticket that’s not particularly inspiring and while everyone on this board will get out and vote, this selection is hard to rouse others that we need to reach.

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate Kaine failed to call in airstrikes over Benghazi when there was still a chance to rescue embassy staff.

24 Likes

Statements like this just sicken me. If you want to piss in the wind and elect Trump, that is your prerogative. But do not let the Quixotic quest for perfection destroy everything you claim to stand for. Is this the perfect ticket for us progressives? Hell no. But, it beats the alternative. I am all in.

48 Likes

Bye! You’re the very reason she went with Kaine. She can’t trust you, so she’s playing to the middle. I wanted her to go elsewhere and hoped she would, but you did this entirely to yourselves.

76 Likes

It’s not about driving turn out. It’s about governing. Sarah Palin could drive turn out.

17 Likes

The Count has the inside track on Treasury.

25 Likes

All Bernie supporters are Green party bound? ALL?

Because I don’t know of a single Bernie supporter who has not already gotten on board with HRC. Not one.

53 Likes

Goodbye, and with luck, the Green Party will finally raise enough money to run a national media advertisement.

20 Likes

Took me a minute… Oooone, twooo, threee

8 Likes