Discussion: Cleveland: A Fractured City And Apt Place For GOP Convention

My suggestion was they buy a bunch of Dempster Dumpsters, heavily insure them, light 'em on fire, and then rake in the settlement money.

While I hafta say what this turd tweeted is repugnant and arrest worthy, I canā€™t judge all GOPers by what he says.
edit
Itā€™s not benefit of a doubt but more that I donā€™t wanna be judged by what another independent might say.

1 Like

Who are you kidding? Half of the sitting Congress wonā€™t be there, and that worries me when we have unsupervised jacka$$es running around the country. Thereā€™s a lot of mischief to be made in 7 weeks.

2 Likes

We really need a New Deal type program where we fix the nationā€™s infrastructure and give companies that hire the poor/underemployed tax credits. Which is why we need to win the House/Senate as well.

I think if we can just give people an opportunity in life, weā€™ll see some real change in our society for the better.

I

3 Likes

Six Megabucks is pocket change for the (alleged) Six Billion Dollar Man. Apologies to inflation diminished Steve Austin and Dr. Evil.

2 Likes

I hear that.

But seriously, when was the last time you heard any sane comment coming from a gop/bag pie hole?

And if a semi-sane comment does come forth, it is quickly walked back as ā€œI mis-spokeā€.

2 Likes

Cleveland: Nuremberg on the Cuyahoga.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available