Discussion: Chuck Todd Pins Trump Spox: You’re ‘Creating A Reality That Does Not Exist!’ (VIDEO)

I generally don’t load videos if the article has the important content. But I imagine Chuck had tears in his eyes as he did this.

4 Likes

Chuck? Are you finally coming back to us? No more false equivalency?

I’ll believe it when I see it.

25 Likes

Raise the issue, make you wonder. That’s all they can do. They just put out one unsubstantiated allegation after another and hope to get people talking about them. Non existent reality is all they’ve got and they’re not even trying to hide that anymore.

3 Likes

"Why does [Trump] do that?”

Because he is a psychopath who makes Nixon look almost morally sound. Next question?

16 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned – Chuck does have two brain cells to rub together? Whoda thunk?

18 Likes

So they’re unskewing debates now, I see.

Gee…that worked so well in 2012 with polls.

2 Likes

took the words right outta my mouth. If Chuck Todd can’t even help you along you are in some deep, deep derp.

7 Likes

About damn time!! Thanks Mr. Todd. Let’s make this the norm when dealing with delusional Trump people.

6 Likes

Tune in tomorrow when we’ll have another Trump spokesperson make up some new shit and pretend like yesterday’s shit never happened. – The American Media

9 Likes

Who are you and what have you done with Chuck Todd!?

12 Likes

The Trumpian Rule Book:

Lie. Then, lie to cover up the lie. Then, lie to distract from covering up the lie. Then smile and lie some more.

9 Likes

Is this guy Trump’s limo driver? He comes across so poorly and can’t make any of his nonsense points with any degree of conviction at all. Wow.

4 Likes

Imagine 4 or 8 years of this bullshit. It would be so painful. It would make W seem like a jog on the beach.

16 Likes

… coulda been a fluke… check and see if his ears are bleeding…

14 Likes

I don’t know but many people are saying that Trump and all his spokespeople do cocaine together. I think it could be true but then it could also be that the cocaine addiction of Trump has caused him to employ people who do cocaine by themselves. I am not sure but that is what many people are saying.

18 Likes

The only thing Todd did that was different from everything he’s done before was stop JohnMillerJohnBarronJasonMiller when he tried, as every single HO spox does, to flip it to “well, Hillary has trouble with her supporters…” and Todd said “we’re not talking about Hillary, we’re talking about your candidate”.

Otherwise, I’ll await further evidence that Todd has decided to take his past journalistic skills out for a test drive again.

4 Likes

Battle of the shitty goatees?

19 Likes

Wait, is this a different Chuck Todd?

Or a Todd Pod?

6 Likes

Chuck tried to be a journalist, he needs some work. Interviewing these trump scum is a hard deal, I will give him that.

4 Likes