Discussion: Christie On Obama: 'This Guy Is A Petulant Child'

Discussion for article #244718

Lulz. Try again, fatso.

4 Likes

Big fat Freudian projector.

11 Likes
 voters have done everything they can to stop the president from passing his policies. 

Clearly, your voters have failed.

3 Likes

Just call him Boy and get it out of your system. Flaunt it. Own it… You know you want to and the SC audience would eat it up.

12 Likes

One who saved your ass after Hurricane Sandy. Better hope that God isn’t planing another hit to the NJ shore. The GOP Congress isn’t going to give you anymore aid.

8 Likes

“This guy is a petulant child, that is what he is,”

said Christie, with his hands on his hips while stomping his feet and pursing his lips.

I’m much happier here skipping the “debate” and watching Harry Potter instead.

12 Likes

Wow, Christie used a big word. Does he know what petulant means? And what is petulant about wanting to stop gun violence? Maybe Christie didn’t give a shit about the Sandy Hook kids.

6 Likes

Who pulled the switch and turned the lights back on for commenting.
Ummm…Now I forgot now what I came here to say. Sorry. I waited too long and had a brain fart.

Oh yeah…Almost more than anything else that I’ve watched tonight, the comment by that fucking tub of lard up on that stage pissed me off the most. Calling the President a “petulant child” pissed me off royal. I’m surprised he didn’t just call him “boy”. Asshole. I just watched Cruz do the same a minute ago too. Called the President “a child”. Where the fuck do they get off??

15 Likes

Anyone who would shut down an entire nyc bridge for days because a mayor would not endorse him, does actually know what petulance is so do not try to give me that lstandard liberal defense of Obama.

11 Likes

Excuse me-christie is calling President Obama boy?! That’s a dog whistle that everyone can hear!

6 Likes

OMFG ROTFLMAO. The professional bully calls the most mentally stable president of our lifetimes names.

10 Likes

Republican voters have failed. They re-elected McConnell who couldn’t make the president fail either. Seems like Republicans can’t do anything right whether it’s their voters or their elected.

6 Likes

What happened to the bromance?

OK, Let’s keep this simple - Christie is an asshole.

9 Likes

Says the man stupid enough to proclaim, “When you’re a governor, you’re held accountable for everything you do, and the people of New Jersey have seen it.”

While owning a 33% approval rating among NJ voters.

10 Likes
"and we are going to kick your rear end out of the White House come this fall."

It’s called a “term limit” Christie ----

Fucking dramatics – Oh… and you suck at it ! ! —

7 Likes

Oh, man that’s rich. what’s he going to call him next, a fat blowhard?

2 Likes

Oh Christie, is such a freaking fraud. We all know that politically he is a blowhard piece of crap - but what needs to be thoroughly understood if that in everyday life he is one incredibly despicable turd of a human being - a self absorbed dick with a totally out of control sense of entitlement
There is NOTHING that this charlatan would not do in his relentless efforts to enrich and advance himself.

Those poor Republicans seem to constantly forget that President Obama isn’t running again. Or, even better, they believe deep down that he will find a way to stay in office. I would love to think they are that afraid of the power of this President.

5 Likes