Discussion: Christie: Bridgegate Verdict Proves I Had Nothing To Do With ‘Stupid’ Scheme (VIDEO)

He’ll be signing that tune all day, for two decades, at Club Fed.

4 Likes

I see Krispy is a good member of the Trump team: he firmly believes that if you repeat a lie long enough and often enough, it will become true.

However, I predict that he will find out, just like ol’ Donnie (“people love me!”) Trump and KellyAnne (“no distortion too big”) will tomorrow, that it doesn’t work that way…

6 Likes

Christie seemed unconcerned by the damage the scandal has done to his political career.

This is like me being unconcerned about whether my Gulfstream needs a 100-hour inspection.

7 Likes

It’s as if it’s a philosophy.

12 Likes

I thought he said he was out there all day setting up traffic cones.

3 Likes

Personally, I’m unconcerned about having a tux ready when and if the Nobel Committee gives me the Prize for physics.

2 Likes

Unlike you, Krispy has never been concerned with aerodynamics, much less air-worthiness.

3 Likes

The moment when this asshole is a footnote in history, along with Trump and Giuliani, will be an extremely fulfilling day for me. Hopefully that begins tomorrow.

3 Likes

Christie seemed unconcerned by the damage the scandal has done to his political career.

He’s in his own denial fantasy world right now. If he thinks there is any possibility of a future in politics for him, well I almost feel sorry for him. (Not really, I’m from NJ and loathe the man.)

5 Likes

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ® said the verdict proved he had no hand in the “stupid” Bridgegate scheme.

Uh, no, Chris, that’s not the way it works. Just because those three people were guilty doesn’t mean that everyone else is innocent. It almost seems that the category “unindicted co-conspirator” was created for Christie.

6 Likes

Hey now, that’s cruel. Blimps can fly.

4 Likes

Christie desperately wants to get out of New Jersey and land a job in a Trump administration in Washington, D.C. As it is said, "fat chance!"

3 Likes

Lulz. Sure thing, slim.

Is it wrong that I am laughing?

2 Likes

This is priceless!

I’m sorry but it’s journalistic malpractice not to laugh in his face when he says this. It’s simply not plausible. He might as well claim he can flap his arms and fly if he feels like it but right now he just doesn’t feel like it.

8 Likes

Was he asked about his transition activities? That’s what I want to know.

No, Chris, it proved that THOSE 3 were guilty. It didn’t prove that you were not. If you want to pretend you were just a shtty administrator that had no control over your people, good luck with that. However, the majority knows you micromanaged EVERYTHING in NJ and you were up to your neck in traffic problems in your state.

3 Likes

That posture is NOT that of a confident person…

2 Likes