You’re right, of course, but it isn’t anything kicking the dog or closing a bridge wouldn’t cure.
I see what you did there.
Hard to disagree. They all suck.
Go Pats! muahahaha…
Yeah, Go Pats - straight into the Atlantic and never come back.
-With Loving Hatred,
A Jets Fan. 
If this is what it takes to get rid of him, it’s a small price to pay. His yappy-dog brother is a big help too.
Namath made a deal with the devil (or somebody) to win that long ago Super Bowl, but Jets fans will always have it.
Oh, this is just too rich!! This is what you and BIG tubby-wubby need to do…
watch this top 10 list. You and BIG tubby-wubby were my first thought…forever more…whenever you speak…this is what happens to you.
and then
pick up your balls and go home
go find a dark corner somewhere in NJ and just F…K yourself
keep yelliing “MY PRECIOUS”
oh yea. have fun!!!
Nobody cares how much of a sports fan you are, so please, just stay away…
Joe Montana does commercials for Papa John Schitter’s shit pizza. Unacceptable for someone who’s name ends in a vowel…or anyone who has a shred of decency…
Yeah, except for the implication that he won’t eat Papa John’s unless it’s free.
I think you summed it up very well.
I thought I saw that POS in the box. My family thought I was nuts. See you both in Green Bay, send you home on a rail.
While it’s true that most Cowboys fans live in Texas, the percentage is a lot lower than 99.9%. The Cowboys have a national following, especially in parts of the South and Southwest that don’t have an NFL team. For example, the Cowboys have a lot of fans in the Phoenix area because, before the Cardinals moved there from St. Louis in the late 80s, the Cowboys were the game shown on TV there every week.
I can’t wait for his trip to Green Bay where he and Scooter are caught in a two man circle jerk, keep groping and find nothing.
That Vine of Christie trying to get in on the group hug is creepy. I get a major John E. DuPont vibe.
Holy gastric sleeve, Batman!
What would SP say? YOU BETCHA!!!
recall how Hillary Clinton and Martha Coakley’s alleged sports flubs were cited against them … not quite this level … but then, hey, it’s the “NY” Giants and “NY” Jets right? He’s the governor of “NJ.”
So, it’s all good! (seriously: what a dork!)
His bro was probably drunk. And, the other bro was probably sitting right next to him. How’s that diet going?
I feel really sorry for the buffet line in that suite.
That commercial bothers me quite a bit actually - and not only because the pizza isn’t good. Papa John’s owner made national news in 2012 by not only donating big bucks to the Romney campaign, but then claiming that having to give his employees healthcare would cut into his personal multi-million-dollar profits and he couldn’t have that!