Discussion: Chris Christie: It's 'My Feeling' That Climate Change Isn't A Crisis

Discussion for article #243312

Phew. I was worried there for a minute. Thanks Chris!

3 Likes

It’s my feeling that Christie is a big fat fuck.

12 Likes

I don’t think the doctor that performed his lap band procedure has Christie’s photo on his office wall of success montage.

2 Likes

Then he is ignoring the peer-reviewed science from his own state’s university (Rutgers) and from one of the top research labs in the world (Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Lab) in Princeton. In short, he is ignorant and anti-science.

7 Likes
"I don't see there’s any evidence that it's a crisis."

But we all see the evidence that all along you’ve been doing favors for your big shot campaign contributors in the fossil fuel industry. That’s what we call “bribery,” Mr. US Attorney.

3 Likes

Actually it’s a fact supported by so many pieces of empirical evidence.

3 Likes

Tell that to your Jersey-shore post-Sandy citizens.

3 Likes

And it won’t be until it’s too late because it’ll sneak up on you while you’re not looking, and frankly, the GOP isn’t looking.

1 Like

Tell that to the Jersey shore residents after the next Sandy!

He has kind of a point: it’s not a crisis. However it will be a crisis in the future if we don’t act now. And apparently that tiny little bit of nuance will be the undoing of the smartest species on the planet.

4 Likes

Who the fuck cares about Chris Christie anyore?

8 Likes

I’ve had hundreds of people in New Jersey call me and agree that’s true.

4 Likes

The editors of the Manchester Union Leader.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m a little teapot short and stout…

http://thedailybanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/chris-christie_cameltoe.jpg

5 Likes

No one cares about your alleged human “feelings,” you lying, bullying sack of shit.

Ha! that picture is priceless. It’s clear that no one loves him. No one cared enough to say “dude…don’t wear that…seriously…don’t.”

1 Like

It must be humbling to have to pretend to be stupid in order to get your base to vote for you. If I were in that position, I’d look for a better-informed base.

But I’m not a Republican.

1 Like

Bravo! Hadn’t thought about that album since it came out.